Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took a few shots today after clay bar, polish, wax, etc. enjoy!

·
Registered
252 Posts
My favorite color and very clean...just need some sideskirts to match the height of the lip.

·
Registered
648 Posts
looks pretty cool man. the veilside rears look pretty decent actually with the front lip. it actually looks fine without sideskirts; very hourglassy. the wheels looks great. just get those dings popped asap!

·
592 Posts
cds01 said:
looks pretty cool man. the veilside rears look pretty decent actually with the front lip. it actually looks fine without sideskirts; very hourglassy. the wheels looks great. just get those dings popped asap!
Yeah, the dings ruined it for me too. Nothing bothers me more than seeing shitty quality pics and a Supra with cosmetic imperfections.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IMAGINETHAT said:
Yeah, the dings ruined it for me too. Nothing bothers me more than seeing shitty quality pics and a Supra with cosmetic imperfections.

sorry i don't have the best quality camera....send me some $ and i'll take new ones for ya :freak: . and the dings will go. man, just get the car out for the first day in 4 mos and taking a beating....wow.

products....claybar, polish, klasse all-in-one, klasse sealant glaze, s100.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Good God, did you get that camera out of a cereal box? :p Let me know when you have some free time on the weekends, I'll do some new shots for you. Also, if you need dings taken care of, let me know. My buddy John works for Dent Magic off Sawmill Rd., and he also does it on the side at his house. I'm sure he'll kick up a package deal for you.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hua said:
Good God, did you get that camera out of a cereal box? :p Let me know when you have some free time on the weekends, I'll do some new shots for you. Also, if you need dings taken care of, let me know. My buddy John works for Dent Magic off Sawmill Rd., and he also does it on the side at his house. I'm sure he'll kick up a package deal for you.
i will do that. need a few taken care of. any ideas on paint repairs?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
jrod178 said:
Nice looking car, time for a new camera.

I agree, great looking Supra, but the photo quality is pretty much crap. I'm loving everything on the car, especially those wheels. :bigok:

Looks great, I guess I'd rather have a great looking supra than a nice camera :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Xenon Supra said:
I agree, great looking Supra, but the photo quality is pretty much crap. I'm loving everything on the car, especially those wheels. :bigok:

Looks great, I guess I'd rather have a great looking supra than a nice camera :)
yep. as as a few have pointed out, need to get a few dings popped, etc, would rather put the $ towards that!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts