Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Batlground is finally certified to tune AEM. As most of you know, Dan has beentuning the AEM EMS for about 6 years now. He has never really been able to make the trip to Cali to get his certification. Well today AEM came to us! Dan is oficially certified.



Thanks AEM :) Congrats Dan!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,417 Posts
Congrats guys! ;)
 

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
Joined
·
1,936 Posts
Congrats guys ...Its about time AEM made it out to you guys.....lol What others EMS are you guys certified in????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
cool cool
 

·
evil will always triumph
Joined
·
2,226 Posts
hmmmmm and i just got this new shinny AEM EMS sitting right here in front of me waiting to be installed into my supra and tuned........
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
supraman741 said:
hmmmmm and i just got this new shinny AEM EMS sitting right here in front of me waiting to be installed into my supra and tuned........

OMG STFU!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
BUMP for a SOLID tune on my AEM EMS from Battleground.



Tracy said:
Batlground is finally certified to tune AEM. As most of you know, Dan has beentuning the AEM EMS for about 6 years now. He has never really been able to make the trip to Cali to get his certification. Well today AEM came to us! Dan is oficially certified.



Thanks AEM :) Congrats Dan!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aldebaran said:
BUMP for a SOLID tune on my AEM EMS from Battleground.

Ahem! It's bATLground........ :rofl:

*smooches* Thanks for the props!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mr-B94TTsupra said:
damn i wish i was in atlanta i'am having so much trouble with my aem
What are you doing in here yank??!!! LOL. JP :rofl:

cangrats to batlgrnd and dan especially on the certification, maybe i'll decide to swing my car by there to get my EMS tuned, i just got my wideband put in today
sweet! Call us sometime if you want. We will be out of town until Tuesday...but 770-319-9605 :bigthumb:
 

·
evil will always triumph
Joined
·
2,226 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
im going to get a AEM for my skyline here in the next coulpe months....u guys think that u guys could do it for me?...and where u guys located in GA?...how far from chattanooga?....and how much is tunning there?..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yaaj1320 said:
im going to get a AEM for my skyline here in the next coulpe months....u guys think that u guys could do it for me?...and where u guys located in GA?...how far from chattanooga?....and how much is tunning there?..
tuning is $126/hr, $120/hr if you pay cash. Dan can tune any kind of car with the AEM (or otherwise for that matter:). As long as it's EFI)
Our address is:
1770 Atlanta Rd.
Smyrna, GA 30080

We are about 12 miles north of Atlanta.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
on average if I were to bring my car to you, how long would it take to install and tune the aem, and how much would that cost (includeing the parts and labor). would this all be done on the dyno or would you do some driveability tuneing on the road?

if youy dont want to talk about pricees on the forum you can pm me, I just did a search and came across this thread.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
soshell93 said:
on average if I were to bring my car to you, how long would it take to install and tune the aem, and how much would that cost (includeing the parts and labor). would this all be done on the dyno or would you do some driveability tuneing on the road?

if youy dont want to talk about pricees on the forum you can pm me, I just did a search and came across this thread.
It's about 4 hours to install the AEM (@$80/hr), get a base map in and the car started. After that it's about 2 hours of tuning (@$126/hr). If you want parts prices I need you to e-mail [email protected] please. We usually do all of our tuning on the dyno, even for drivability. Dan is very good with the AEM and it's a lot of liability to go out onto the streets and do full throtle pulls. We don't find it necessary.

Thanks for the inquiry!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top