Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some searching but came up with nothing but stock door sills. Does anyone make or carry some nice high quality door sills for the supra? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Oh frack, I wish I saved that invoice from two years ago. Yeah, there is someone out there who did offer CF scuff plates with the Supra logo. Let me look in my files...

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
how about a custom replacement with my name in it? like Sunny's Supra

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the responses guys. Anyone know where to get those carbon fiber and the polished ones? I visited the site link posted above and search through body and external but did not find anything. I wonder if MVP carries any. I checked their site under body and external but did not find anything either.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
The polished ones are not a full replacement. You stick them over the top of the stock ones.

If you know Japanese you could always try www.trial.co.jp for the carbon ones? :)

Dan.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
makaveli200369 said:
Thanks for the responses guys. Anyone know where to get those carbon fiber and the polished ones? I visited the site link posted above and search through body and external but did not find anything. I wonder if MVP carries any. I checked their site under body and external but did not find anything either.
thats cause its not a body or external part. lol Its in the interior section ;) or internal styling on the site.

Alex

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,519 Posts
Those carbon fiber ones are sweet, I was planning on having some made but if those are available I'd probably just order a set if there ready! If anyone finds out let me know!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
MVP will be having a group buy on these in the near future. They are nowhere near $300 once you ship them to the states and pay tax, customs, duties, etc.
Not even close to being worth it for overlays. Could probly get full replacements made custom for cheaper than that or close to it here in the states.

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
Alx2785 said:
i've never seen CF ones, but i have seen polished ones.

Id want full replacement, not stick on stuff though.

Alex
I have these on mine, they are really nice...
Can look up girls skirts when they get in the car :)
But seriously....its not that bad that they are stick on..

So far i have not seen any REAL replacement..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts