Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aftermarket NA Headers - CHECK MY LAST POST!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Okay, I need 5 people to get these headers made. They are 304 Stainless Steel. I gained 17-20hp from these. I don't have my dyno sheet yet. Pricing will be the following:

$449 less than 5 people
$349 5 or more people

Here are some pics:

Thanks and LMK
Ryan

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
what's the difference between this and the toyomoto header?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well at the moment, the price. Design is basically the same and just as high of quality. 304 Stainless if pretty much the best and it won't rust for a long while. Worth the money and I can get you all the info on the o2 sensors that need to be used if you are 93-96 as 97-98 had the screw in type from the factory.

Ryan

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
hey dude, just to make sure, is this an "approved" group buy? otherwise your gonna get banned or something.... just letting you know....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm selling products that I got made on the side. I don't do this for a living.

Ryan

·
Registered
898 Posts
if i had 600 bucks id buy this in 2 seconds... unfortunatly i dont.. good luck with the group buy.. maybe in the future i can get one from u

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
You gained 17-20 hp? Not to dought you man but that seems a bit un real. I still am saving up some extra money for these though.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You'd have to talk to Al at XERD about dyno sheet. The flange opening is 2.5" which is the best. These were developed for the stock exhaust also, so keep that in mind. They saw a 17-20hp gain with their test car. Each car is different but these will improve the mid and high range power a ton. For low end, I'd say my midpipe is the best. Thanks

RYan

1 - 20 of 81 Posts