Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Guess companies don't sell many parts than I guess do they DUMBASS. FFS, someone is trying to help you source something that would be from a reputable place, and you act like a fucking child. enjoy getting a part with no known history....hope the motor holds together for you. Don't be to much of a fuck stick next time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew Titan and Phr made them dipshit. I was asking if anyone on here had one for sale. Just like a built block I bought a few months ago.

I wasn't asking for actual companies, I could just go on their site and buy that shit.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I knew Titan and Phr made them dipshit. I was asking if anyone on here had one for sale. Just like a built block I bought a few months ago.

I wasn't asking for actual companies, I could just go on their site and buy that shit.
Do you know how many people are unaware they sell pumps? A LOT. So instead of coming out like a cunt, try saying, was looking for hopefully a second hand one. Instead of getting butthurt over someone trying to help you out. But, hopefully someone helps you out. Not sure many want to do business with someone who loses their cool that easily. Happy shopping. Also, real street can get them for you too. You are welcome

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
rpinelli,

Cut the name calling. The guy was trying to help.

airhead04, please do not respond in kind. It just makes matters worse. Thanks.

Ken.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts