Supra Forums banner

Aftermarket Parts Database for MKV Supra

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RexJza 
#1 ·
One of the best things about the MKV Supra is how aftermarket friendly the car and community is. It hasn't been 6 months since the car hit the road and we're already seeing builds reach over 700 hp!

Lots of parts and tunes are out there and still in development which makes it hard to keep up with what's available and how to pick the right mods so I decided to put together a quick database of currently available aftermarket mods.

If you're not familiar with Airtable it's basically the same as Google Sheets but with a more friendly UI when saving pictures and different field types.

I'm also looking for help! if you think this is something you really like and want to help build, I'm looking for moderators to help populate the database and keep it current, just shoot me a DM, the only rule is no vendors allowed because of potential bias.

Anyone can also simply reply to this thread if you see something missing or anything that needs to be fixed and I'll update accordingly.

I can't post links here since my account is so new but shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you

Currently, the database has:

• 21 Exhaust parts
  • 10 Suspension parts
  • 2 Tunes
  • 9 Cosmetic parts
  • 4 Brake parts
  • 1 Cold air intake
  • 1 Turbo upgrade

See less See more
#6 ·
Turbo:
Big Boost

downpipes

Active autowerke

afe power

Extreme Turbo Systems (ETS)

CTS Turbo

VRSF

Wagner Tuning

Exhausts
Capristo

#9 ·
Fabspeed Supra performance parts are now available:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.