Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 EDIT: With SupraNick's new seats, who has aftermarket seats (should be more of you since 2003) and I wanted to see some pics! So... let's see em.

Jaguar said:
For those that have aftermarket seats, please post pics and give us your take on comfort, support, cost, etc. I'm 6'2, like 250lbs and I don't fit in some seats. I like the Momo RS Tuning Seat but I dunno if I will fit. Anybody have this seat?

It looks comfortable and it's affordable. Unlike those hard ass shell seats. Post em if you got em. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like those seats too, but the stock powerseat is so nice, I almost don't care that it's heavy...almost...

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, gotta love the features of the stock seat. But no seat covers fit, and reupholstery costs so much... Might as well get aftermarket seats.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
hey chris...

u know that in the magazine with Dans car this month they have a MKIII with a full MOMO interior! they jacked ur idea! lets sue!!! :D

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I say go with Sparco Torinos.. damn comfterable and very light. Not one problem with mine yet.. and everyone seems to agree they are comfterable.

- Kirk

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Jaguar - whatever you get, look into getting something that is reclinable, you will regret not getting reclinable seats!
:)
- Kirk

·
:)
2,125 Posts
i wouldnt say the torinos are very light..they are comfortable and do look nice but they weight about 25-27 lbs...if you want light...get some bucket seats.

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
I like the arospeed gt's. They look like recaro SRD's but a whole lot cheaper... Actualy, not much cheaper. Arospeeds are 700$us for a set, srd's can be had for around 900$us. I like that style of seat the beast, then the torinos.

Johnny

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Just don't get Tenzo R racing seats, they are cheap and they have been rumored to break when you get in a wreck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jaguar said:
For those that have aftermarket seats, please post pics and give us your take on comfort, support, cost, etc. I'm 6'2, like 250lbs and I don't fit in some seats. I like the Momo RS Tuning Seat but I dunno if I will fit. Anybody have this seat?

It looks comfortable and it's affordable. Unlike those hard ass shell seats. Post em if you got em. :)
I would suggest finding a local retailer that has the seat so that you can try it out. I have MOMO 1000 lakes seats and really like how they feel, but I'm a lightweight 5'11" 150lbs.. When searching for MOMO seats I've noticed that are usually made for "smaller" people. HTH

Ernest

B

·
0 Posts
do 88-91 CRX seats fit without much problems? those things have a very bad ass JDM look to them.

decisions are hard to make when you've already got a 9.5/10 condition grey leather interior.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
very sweet seats do you mind me asking how much you payed for them and where you got them from? Im not even close to doing interior mods, but I know I want some recaros. those are the most comfortable seats Ive ever been in. A friend of mine has a z31 300zx and I had to drive it from jacksonville to tampa then from miami to tampa, and his recaros were friggin comfy as hell~!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
This month's Sport Compact has a seat guide - TON of pics and descriptions etc. Might be worth looking over before making a decision...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts