Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that is just annoying...i start a thread this morning and it is already closed. I thought this forums was a place for discussions and so forth? If a discussion just gets started, how come it gets closed immediately? im just trying to figure out why people cannot post something without it being closed. I would understand if something got way out of hand or is completely off the topic of the thread...but im just trying to figure out why and how things are going on here...

My previous thread this morning did not harm anyone or mention any ones name yet it still gets closed? why? why can i not just start a discussion and have decent answers. I am guessing the admins are the only ones able to close a thread...so ill ask them...Why was my thread closed this morning? why was my previous thread also closed?

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
Now that is just annoying...i start a thread this morning and it is already closed. I thought this forums was a place for discussions and so forth? If a discussion just gets started, how come it gets closed immediately? im just trying to figure out why people cannot post something without it being closed. I would understand if something got way out of hand or is completely off the topic of the thread...but im just trying to figure out why and how things are going on here...

My previous thread this morning did not harm anyone or mention any ones name yet it still gets closed? why? why can i not just start a discussion and have decent answers. I am guessing the admins are the only ones able to close a thread...so ill ask them...Why was my thread closed this morning? why was my previous thread also closed?
a) I have no idea how you have been here for 8 years and have such a low post count, but you obviously have no idea what the website rules are. Check out Rule #12 from the "General Rules & Guidelines" announcement in the New Members forum:

12) Moderators and Administrators decisions are final. There will be no discussion, talking, questioning, or otherwise asking why a moderator or administrator has taken an action on a post, thread, or individual. DO NOT ask why someone was banned, or why you were banned in the public forum. USE A PM IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

This is the rule you broke by posting a new thread in an open forum asking why your thread was closed. That is why that thread was closed, and why this thread will be closed. If you have any questions about a post or a thread in the future, send a private message to the forum moderators, who are listed at the top of the page.

b) I never saw your original thread, I have no idea why it was closed, so please don't send me a PM. Send one to the moderators of the forum your thread was posted in.

c) Reading those "General Rules & Guidelines" will keep you from making mistakes in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.