Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
again some real TTC questions

pls help me out, I'm thinking for about 2 months now to do this mod, but I'm still not convinced. I have a 94 bpu+++ auto. What is the real advantage to do the TTC mod on an at? on an at the turbo lag will be bigger than on sequential, right? Are you guys faster on the track on ttc with an at? the TTC mod is quit popular now, but I'm still searching for some good arguments to do this mod.
thanks

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have to admit that you need a 3200 stall converter to take full advantage of the TTC mod. On the freeway it rocks but from a dead start there is more lag then in sequential mode. You do get more power from the ttc mod.

Im going to get heat for this.....

matthew 94 auto with ttc

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
My auto has been TTC since at least Feb. of '94 (way before I bought the car) and when I bought it, I didn't really know the difference. TTC gives more power, but gives you a little more lag. Most car in Sequential just lights the tires anyway, so you're loosing all the benefit of less lag by just smoking the tires. Plus Sequential blows, it is very prone to malfuntioning and causes an annoying power drop during the transition. TTC gives you a much more smooth and strong powercurve.

Get some check valves and try out, or better yet, do the ETTC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts