Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My carrier will sell me a policy that covers an agreed value for my 97 HT of $45k for $1900/year. The underwriter is Chubb high lines so it is a good solid company and for that price there are no restrictions and I don't need an aprraisal.

I'm 34 with a perfect driving record. My regular insurance (which i'd take the supra off of) charges me $650/year for the car, but only covers it for $20k total loss.

I spoke to Rally, but they want you to drive it NO WHERE and park it in a frigging vault. That is $500 per year and doesn't get me shizzle if I drive it to work. basically a JOKE. Plus I have to pay $400 or so for a farking appraisal, so the cost is $950 really.....

does anyone have agreed value coverage experience that they can share?

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Holy crap you only spend 50 bucks a month on the car. Nice!! I think i'd take the 160 a month agreed value though. Seems worth the extra 100bucks a month to me. I was lookin at Rally's requirements and stuff and even if i was able to get their insurance they basically wont let me drive my car. :lol: Screw that, even for the price.

Alex

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they seem like if you ever made a claim they have too many ways around paying. giving them $500 seems like throwing $500 away.

F-Rally.

-M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts