Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ahahaahahahah MarksSupra33 this guys funny as hell, i want another kill story ahahhahah,

anyway this is true

i was driving down grashit, for those who live around detriot know it, anyway im sitting at a light with my buddy, in my (tt mkiv) when a sliver V6 mustang rolls up, a fag or something with 3 hott ass girls in it, he starts to rev it and shit, im thinking to myself dont make this guy look like an asshole, so he launchs from the light i go normal and kinda keep up, he gets to the next like talking shit that my cars slow and shit and all the girls are laughin, my firends like dude dont do that to urself, its gonna make you look like a fool, so he keeps talking shit, so im like fine we'll run so he launchs, i jsut punch it in second i think it was in (auto car) spool up pull about 12 cars befor i start stop, pull off at the gas station to talk to paul mendolson, adn the car pulls up, guy still talking shit, my buddys talking to the girls ends up we get all their numbers and they go back to my buddy johns house, in his camaro, and that is y i love and hate mustangs :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
what in the fuck was the incoherant babble about? Punctuation is your friend, MMMMKay?

·
New York Sports
952 Posts
I call :bsflag: ,what is it with people trying to live their fantasy life on an internet forum, I mean, how believable is this?

The guy races a v6 stang, hahaha, beats him, then pulls into a gas station and the guy in the stang follows him. Then, the girls in the car gives them their numbers?? :bowrofl:

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
hksguy16 said:
ahahaahahahah MarksSupra33 this guys funny as hell, i want another kill story ahahhahah,

anyway this is true

i was driving down grashit, for those who live around detriot know it, anyway im sitting at a light with my buddy, in my (tt mkiv) when a sliver V6 mustang rolls up, a fag or something with 3 hott ass girls in it, he starts to rev it and shit, im thinking to myself dont make this guy look like an asshole, so he launchs from the light i go normal and kinda keep up, he gets to the next like talking shit that my cars slow and shit and all the girls are laughin, my firends like dude dont do that to urself, its gonna make you look like a fool, so he keeps talking shit, so im like fine we'll run so he launchs, i jsut punch it in second i think it was in (auto car) spool up pull about 12 cars befor i start stop, pull off at the gas station to talk to paul mendolson, adn the car pulls up, guy still talking shit, my buddys talking to the girls ends up we get all their numbers and they go back to my buddy johns house, in his camaro, and that is y i love and hate mustangs :)

Uhhh, thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.