1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

No sun makes it look Ren Red.

Add sunlight.

Another view.

I still have some spots that need wet sanding, and need to paint the lowers black. But it came out
rather nice. It's Ren Red with a new Gold pearl that just hit the market.

My painter is a basic dent and repair guy, but I think it came out pretty damn good. Some flaws
but for the price I paid, it WELL worth it !!!! :D

Now I gotta go get these S2000 seats, speakers, tint,new weather stripping, and front plate done....
And maybe some Bronze wheels? :1poke:
Sorry, my camera sux !!!!

·
RIP Sean Taylor
484 Posts
Damn that looks nice Brian....now I'm getting jealous! it time for you to move outta MD and be banned for having a beautiful supra. Hope to see it soon!

Dara

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dara !!! Now I have ANOTHER problem !!!! I can't decide if I should keep the Celica seats,
or roll with the S2k's ?

I like the S2k's better, but with the copper/orange effect? Meh, I don't know ?:confused:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks great! Where did you get it done?

I'm looking for a place to do my MkIV. I've only taken it to one shop so far, a place specializing in restorations, and while their work looked top notch they wanted an arm and a leg for the job.

PM the price too if you don't mind.

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
Nice color :agreed:

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
Got any more pics of the celica seats? I havnt ever seen them in a supra before. How do you like the fitment?

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'll get you some pics now....
Here ya go....

My bad.. you asked for the Celica seats....

I had the mounts custom made. They feel REAL GOOD !!! Like the S2k's, just in cloth.

I did'nt take pics of both in the car for some strange reason. :confused:

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
question...so the last set of seats in that last pic are those the ones in your car and you had them wrapped???

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
question...so the last set of seats in that last pic are those the ones in your car and you had them wrapped???
Michelle,

The black seats in the pic. are from a 2000+ Celica. They come that way. You can get them with red
accents on the shoulder and hip bolsters. Those were in red Celica GT-S's. The fabric is that mesh
stuff running shoes and other athletic wear is made of. Very comfortable. I'm just selling them 'cause
I got the S2K seats now.

Some even came in leather. BTW

Michaelvanle, the wheels are made by Stern, and I'm looking for some bronze TE-37's or those Ruff racing clones...

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
Brian, thanks again for stopping by to help me out!

your paint looks real good. You are officially special among all ren. red supras lol.

I've set in the s2k seats and his celica seats and I must say, they are soooo comfortable. Trust me on that, I am a guy with a fucked up back lol.

See you all at the BBQ this Saturday!

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Damn Brian lookin great.... now hurry up and get the damn thing put together for this weekend :bigok:

·
Blue Thunder
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn Brian lookin great.... now hurry up and get the damn thing put together for this weekend :bigok:
I'm tryin' !!!! I chipped the damn traga taking it off yesterday !!!! :mad
Putting the speakers in now...hopefully have the weatherstripping done 2mrw.
But this class is KILLING me !!! gtetting up at 0700 is no joke when you usually
get up at 1100 !!! :D

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Damn Brian that looks so nice! Yeah some bronze or gold wheels will look awesome. I vote that you should use the S2K seats.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts