Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:attention i got a 88 supra that was laying around for 4 years with a full tank O.O ****twich twich**** that shit was bad. needless to say the fuel pump was shot. i when to take off the tank to put the new pump in and the tank is completely shot. not cool!!!! i cant find a tank and toyota wants over 650 before tax :tear: can any one give ideas i live nere troy ny :hail:

and just because :~) :69:

the cake is a lie!!!!!!
GLaDOS:liar:

· Registered
115 Posts
i need to check shipping prices, be alot cheaper then buyin new thats for sure. but it'll get shipped as soon as i get a chance? not new, but was completly running when pulled. so pumps will come in the tanks already. so its just put it in connect fill and your good.

got paypal?

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no where abouts are you from??? do you have pics/ and i would only need the turbo one. why were they removed?

· Registered
115 Posts
haha sorry, im in the tacoma/federal way area of washington. (not sure were your from so thats why i said id ship it)

no i dont got pics, not yet at least :/ but its a good tank and fuel pumps good to. removed because the front half of the car is missing due to an "accident" :(

(i bought two totaled supras so i can use for parts for whomever needs them instead of the cars getting crushed)

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ya i can find some one with a pay pal need to know how much and when you can get the turbo one to me. i have a race on the 31st need pic to know what im geting

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need help v.v i still need one and soon v.v and if not i need to get ideas for other tanks that can fit in a supra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· A Happy Dad
2,346 Posts
it's a little work but you might try a fuel cell.
http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?Ntt=aluminum+fuel+cell&N=700+115&rsview=sku&Nao=100&Ns=P_SRE_DisplayPrice|0&Ntk=KeywordSearch#rstop

Have you checked autozone, j.c. whitney, etc. for a stocker...?
Seems like you can get a new aftermarket for <$200

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.