Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life is BOOST
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, can you give me a quote on this part please?

Thats the usb cable for the AIM Mxl strada, it does not seem like a standard usb cable.

Thanks

·
Life is BOOST
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cable in the picture is NOT the Strada cable. Are you wanting that exact cable, or you just need a replacement for a Strada dash?

John

Thanks for noticing, It is for the strada dash. I grabbed that picture from AIMs' website, and the female plug looked like a match. But it is definitly a strada dash?

·
Cartographer
2,887 Posts
Thanks for noticing, It is for the strada dash. I grabbed that picture from AIMs' website, and the female plug looked like a match. But it is definitly a strada dash?
Cool, just wanted to make sure. Get in touch with Tim and he can set you up (he quoted the correct cable for the Strada above).

·
Life is BOOST
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok guys, I received the unit, so I'm ready to order the cable from you. Here's what created the confusion. As you will see in the picture, Me and the seller thought it was a strada, but I connected it to a power source this evening and to my great pleasure, it said Pista at the bottom :) I just did the deal of the century (if it works, lol) It also has one of the connectors (part of the harness) that reads usb. Anyways, just need you to confirm that I indeed need the side usb cable so I can call you guys and order.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts