Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wtf?!?

Well lets see, I didn't know you have to be a forum maniac in order to post something FS on supra forums. . .gotta have likes hundreds of posts in order to sell something that's kinda BS but whatever. . .i guess there are some people that get on here trying to screw others over

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Hey, if i give you 72billion, will you include the shipping? do you take Paypal?

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
flubyux2 said:
Hey, if i give you 72billion, will you include the shipping? do you take Paypal?
The paypal fees on 72 Billion Dollars is $2,160,000,000 (3%) so include that was well or he gets the shaft.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
well, it is a Seller's market. i cant find ANY Aircraft carriers on Ebay... so im pretty much fucked either way. I need to know if the UPS truck is going to have a lift gate or if i need my own fork lift though... This will make the perfect replacement for my Battleship that got sunk the other day!

·
Powerful Jedi.....
474 Posts
remember the simpsons............

"YVAN EHT NIOJ"

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Will you take payments?

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yes, its actually called the Up front programe... where you make one payment up front and take it home ;)

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
bstevenson said:
Well lets see, I didn't know you have to be a forum maniac in order to post something FS on supra forums. . .gotta have likes hundreds of posts in order to sell something that's kinda BS but whatever. . .i guess there are some people that get on here trying to screw others over

6. Directly opposing the decision of a moderator or administrator by posting a topic that questions the action will be subject to the post being deleted, a warning on the first offense, and from there, the ban policy will take effect.

Consider this a warning for directly opposing a moderators judgement on deleting a post because you don't meet the requirements to sell.

Please see this post for more details about calling the rules here "BS".

http://supraforums.com/forum/announcement.php?f=130

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
bstevenson said:
Sorry you dont agree with the rules but just because you dont doesnt mean you can break the rules.
the rules are up for a resone and one is like you stated (people scaming others )

also if you took time to FIRST READ the FS Rules you will see there are other ways to get your post up with out being as you say "a forum maniac..." . :faint:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.