Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Does anyone have an air ride system on a supra? I have heard they give a bad ride and can be a pain in the ass. I am really looking for a good suspension that handles okay, but with adjustability. Thank you

p.s. tired searching....nothing came up.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
well i guess since noone else is responding...

air ride systems are for hondas. For a more expensive budget, go with a Tein setup. For a cheaper budget, which is what I am on, get the KYB AGX shocks and Eibach spring combo. The shocks are adjustable 4 ways. The springs will give you 1.3" drop in the rear and a 1.6" drop up front I believe? I may be off by .1 or .2 on those. All you need to know is that this will give the car an amazing stance with a stiffer ride.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
If your looking for something that helps your car handle better than an air ride is the exact opposite of what you want. Air rides are for show, pure and simple. Have you ever seen an air ride on a race car? any race car in the world? Thats because they hurt handling, not help it.

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm, no i was thinking of getting it because my friend has problems with pot holes and hitting the body kit + exhaust. I can raise it up when in the street and lower when racing. Fucking old people are protesting our state budget and roads are so shitty where I live.

·
Registered
194 Posts
For those people who not have the knowledge but post here, the :ghey: people and for those, who are really interessted in an air suspension.

There are some professional systems, but they cost a little bit more.
I think, this could be very interessting.

[/B]

Roberuta has enlisted us as one of the few companies to carry their unique products. Roberuta is famous from their Ferrari products in Japan. Roberuta Cup Kits are an electronically controlled height adjustable system that fits directly on top of your coilover. They are NOT hydraulics or airbags. They do NOT suffer from the same limitations and performance reducing issues as hydraulic systems or air bags. We use the complete system on several of our competition vehicles.

Imagine being able to raise or lower your vehicle's ride height at the touch of a button. Steep driveways, flatbed tow trucks, and jacking up your vehicle with a standard jack all become effortless. Lowering your vehicle to the absolute maximum for your next car show is possible without readjusting your coilover at the show. Life becomes simpler and you can spend more time enjoying your vehicle.

Cup Kits will fit coilovers made by

Top Secret, Aragosta, HKS, Cusco, Kei Office, Quantum, Tanabe, Bilstein, Ohlins, Tein

Standard Type Front Cup Kit - $2610

Optional Rear Cup Kit - $1595

Optional Remote Control System - $870

1 - 12 of 12 Posts