Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried resetting the light with the method described on www.mkiv.com but this did not work.

Can anyone tell me how long I should alternate putting the AB & TC wires to ground and how fast I should alternate them?

Flavio

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
the few times i have done it i did something different than what mkiv.com says. instead of alternating touching them to a ground, i think i held one of them constantly to the ground and then touched the other to it in 1-second intervals. i had someone in the driver's seat and when the light would go out i would quickly remove both the wires. just tinker with it but remember that doing EXACTLY what mkiv.com says didn't EVER work for me (although others says it does.) mix it up a bit. hope this helps!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I didn't anyone to help me so I temporarily borrowed both sets of speaker wires from my home stereo system. They are long enough so that you can sit in the drivers's seat. Also if you are trying ground to AB first, try also ground to TC first.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
can some one post the direcet link i can seem to find it ..guess im getting old!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Last time I looked the mkiv instructions did not match the book. Anyone who wants a copy from the book email me and I'll send it to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts