Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed some euro reverse indiglo gauges with the blue/green switch and now my airbag light won't turn off at all?? wat can i do? and does anybody kno of a good place to put the switch...do i need to cut a hole in the paneling if i want it accessible?

·
Registered
577 Posts
I just installed mine from speed hut, and I had the same problem, your airbag light is on because you had your battery hooked up while you unhooked the airbag panel. An easy way to do it is on MKIV tech article, however, Ill just tell you now. Go and find your distributor and look at the fuses on the backside of the cap. Find the Ab and Tc fuses, and rig two wires to fit into those fuses. Then run the wire to the battery and with your key in the car set to on, tap the negative terminal in the battery with each wire, going Ab,Tc,Ab,Tc and continue this until your battery goes off. Change your speed ( mine worked when I did it a lot slower) Also, it will be easier for you if someone is in the car to check and see if the light goes off. (Doing this basically just resets your ECU)
Also... I just placed my switch right at the bottom of the steering wheel column, and their is no cutting involved, the wire goes right through the gap!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts