Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone here be interested in getting some sort of meet together with some of the NW Florida people? There is ZIP in Pensacola and I'm sick of being the only Supra driver here that posts.

·
phreshness
253 Posts
same here too,
i know a couple of other supra owners that would prolly be intereseted also

·
Building, Not Dismantling
690 Posts
I think the Atmore track would be a pretty central place. Montgomery people would have the longest drive of about 100 miles. Pensacola is about 50 (I think). Bill in Theodore would have about 75 miles, and us other Mobile area would have about 45 to 60. I'd love a good way to get acquainted with the Montgomery gang and pensacola area folks at the same time. Even Jake (Reign maker), and other FT.Walton area folks wouldn't be too far out. Everybody wouldn't have to race, just come meet the gang.

·
Banned
6 Posts
I'd love to meet up, when my cash flow situation improves. I don't live but a couple of miles from Suprapartsguy and can convoy over. I think Atmore is about 50 miles from here.
My Supra is ready for the road and even the track now!
Is there still a track up in Chatom (Washington County)??
n2fishin69

·
690 Posts
don't know about Chatom, that would be great for us if so. I really want to find a 1/4 mile track to run on this Friday. I know they have one in Holt, Fl (whereever that is). HLY_SHFT maybe if you could give directions to that track, some of us could meet you there this week ( I know I am definitely thinking about finding it myself, or maybe Hattiesburg)

·
Banned
6 Posts
The track in Chatom is still there, but it is only 1/8 mile

Chatom International Raceway
Chatom, AL

Type: 1/8 mi Asphalt
Address: PO Box 677
Chatom, AL 36518
Phone: 334.847.3575
Web Site:
Directions: I-65 Exit 19. US 43 North 40 miles. Left on SR 56 West 11 miles.Left (south) on Hern Drive. Raceway straight ahead.

·
690 Posts
what is Hattisburgh? I heard last night Holt was 1/4, and I cancelled my plans. Damn it, I want to run a 1/4 mile track, just not Gulfport

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
suprapartsguy said:
So.........Anybody want to ride to Hattisburg with me Friday
I'll have to got to Mobile's 1/8th for awhile, I just took a manager title at work, so I'll be there more, but everone who goes let the rest of us know what the 1/4 is like so we can plan a group trip in the future.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am also only going to be able to make it mobile this week. I am currently low on funds so that long of a trip is out for me at least for this week.

bill

·
690 Posts
All Right.........I guess I'm gonna break down and stay in the Mobile area tonight. Hly SHFT Mobile is not a long trip, try to make it over. Looks like there will be at least 3 of us there tonight. I will also call Jeremy (TTbalticblueMKIV), and Jim (N2fishn69) in case they don't see it here. Jim has posted in this thread, maybe he will see it. And I'll go revive my thread that they may be watching too.

·
Registered
454 Posts
yeah it sucks that we have to stay here but we have been making repairs to our house getting ready for my fiancee's mom to get here next saturday, so I am short on cash.

bill

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
I might end up here in about a year or so........

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
I'm glad that Scott and Jim made it to Mobile. Tonight was a lot of fun. We should have more track nights together. I posted my times in "Supra Club Of Mobile" you guys should check it out!

·
690 Posts
ReI86 said:
I might end up here in about a year or so........
What part of Alabama? We have several in Mobile, and there are nice populations of Supras in MOntgomery, Birmingham, and Huntsville. I'm sure the state has many others, but the big cities seem to be well represented.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts