Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OG
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have Android phones, I got an application that I am real impressed with - it's called alaprecorder; it uses GPS, the built-in accelerometers and the built-in video to give you a video record of the lap with acceleration data and lap times. All can be exported. It is in some ways similar to the traqmate, but not quite as powerful. THen again, I paid $6.82 for it, which is a little bit less than the $1,500 for an traqmate setup...

You can tell the guy what track you run and give coordinates of the start/finish line and whatever checkpoints you want to use, and he'll put the track in for the next update. I've already given him my closest 2 tracks, MSRH and TWS.

I'll give more feedback once I actually use it for a track day, but it seemed too cool and cheap to pass up.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Sounds like a cool app, thanks Rich. Since I have an iphone I'll have to talk my son #2 into putting the app on his droid and letting good old dad use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.