Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals...quick alarm question...
I've been givin out a bunch of free carfax's to people...and im hopin one of you could possibly help me figure out which wires i need to attach to which.

Just bought a K9 Alarm...got it to arm and disarm the alarm...just having a hell of a time trying to get the door locks to work. I know i "SHOULD" take it to a prof. but im trying to learn here...im quite a proponent for the DIY'ers...love learning how to do new tasks.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, for the door lock ones, ive seen so many writeups but i cant figure out which green wire in the dr. kick panel im supposed to tap into. could you send a pic if you have one or let me know which harness its in? (top brown, bottom brown, white, blue, etc)

To Double Check:
Brown (siren/horn) went to the positive siren
Black was a ground (sanded down metal on the body really well and screwed it in)
Red (+12V) Went to the constant +12V (went to battery w/ a 15A fuse)
Yellow (ACC +12V) went to Ignition Black/Yellow (thick one)

just need to know how to run these:

Orange - Starter Kill
Gray - Aux Input (dont need)
Red/White = Flashing Light Input
White - Flashing Output
White - Flashing Output (there are 2 of these)
Violet - Door Input +
Blue - Trigger Input
Green = Door Input -

thanks so much. If you havent asked me for a carfax yet, ill gladly send you one free for your time!

Regards,

Mike

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
i had this same problem with jon's(raretoy) supra when i put his viper 791 in. the wires don't test with a multimeter if i remember correctly. see if you can check with best buy or circuit city and get a print out of the wires. then try them. that's not normally the best way to hook anything up but i had a few sources confirm the wires when i was doing it so i hooked them up and everything was fine and the locks worked with the remote. hope this helps a little.

Dave O-

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1993.5 is it the same wiring as a 94 (or even just considered a 94?)
REALLY just need the door locks one...how to get it to lock and unlock, which wires to connect to where...
thanks!

mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts