·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been posted on RacingSouthWest, but I thought I would post it here:

When: Sunday May 15th
Time: 1pm to 4ishpm
Where: Cisco Carrillo's House, 5943 Night Rose Ave NW, 87114

This is for ALL Toyota owners, please come and have some fun!! There will be Darts, Cards, Horseshoes and FOOD!! This is Potluck style, so please sign up in this thread if you will be able to make it and what you will bring!!!

Here's the link to the tread: Toyota Meet

Fell free to e-mail me or one of the other supra members on RSW and we will get you added!! Hope to see some of you there!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
The reason why most of us dont hang out on RSW is due to the endless shit talking and mindless non sense on there. None of us can stand that. The day that subsides is the day we will not only hang out there but advertise and sponsor as well. We already spoke to Will about it but there is nothing he can do about dumb asses joining his forum and acting like idiots.

Anyhow so be it. Not sure how long this thread will last though. Links to other forums and asking people to join doesnt go over well with the powers that be.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well this isn't a link to join rsw exactly, just to come to a meet with other mr2, but whatever do what you want. Nonesense happens on every board. Meh whatever.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Actually there is very little nonsense at all in here in our NM forum. So I cant say thats true.

Diego, you of all people know how out of control the shit talking is on some of these local forums. Jeez. Hows the car sale going BTW? AIM me when you get a chance.

Hope the turn out is good for the ABQ meet as well!!

Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts