Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be visiting! I won't have the Supra unfortunately, as I'm flying :sadwavey: I fucking hate flying so much.

If anyone wants to meet up, let me know and I'll 'borrow' my boyfriend's Lightning. :bigthumb:

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No WAY am I trying to drive that car from FLORIDA to NM. Gas prices are slaying me! I fly this weekend.. I don't want to! I'm trying to figure out a way to keep my Smith and Wesson boot knife on me but I think I might have to USPS overnight it to myself. x.x

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Did you end up overnighting it to yourself? Are you just coming down here for a visit. And who is your boyfriend? I know a couple people with L's so maybe, just maybe I know him. Its nice and hot here now, but not humid like a nutsack, like you have it there in Fla. Enjoy yourself!

Alex

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His name is Philip, and it's an 03 Sonic Blue. I saw a white wingless Supra Monday when we were eating lunch.. it had the top on, so I don't know if it was T/HT or if it was NA/TT. I was inside and it was outside.

I was pretty surprised at the street scene here. We went trolling Saturday and after being stuck on one of the streets downtown we ran into a bunch of ricer wanna-bes. I guess all the fast guys have, you know, LIVES. :lol:

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
haha. You're damn right. We have a plethora of ricers around. Its fun to watch and make fun of them. And we still have those guys that come up to us all,"You guys wanna come to the illegals tonight we are meeting up at walmart." :lol: We were bored so we went to one, and some chick was all," alright we are going to have to split up cause we dont want the cops seeing a bunch of race cars driving in a group." lol, she said racecars. fastest car there was like a stock 5.0. Oh well they keep us entertained.

How was your trip anyways. And I dont think I know Phillip, haha. I've actually never seen a Sonic Blue L.

Alex

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's been cool so far. I'm going to try and see a Roadrunner today. :) :) :) I want one to take around with me and race other people's cars on the 1/8 mile :lol:

I'll PM you my # if you want to get up later, we have just been hanging out and sight seeing so far. I'm sure you'd like Phil's L, even though the rain yesterday made it dirty (like it wasn't already) :lol:

Edit: Well I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. :mad:

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
lol, damn pm's ill erase some now. :D My car still isnt up and running thoug. Shes in a bajillion pieces. Im driving the damn Yukon now, I hate SUV's...

Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts