Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any supra owners in med hat??

reason i ask is i will be working over there for a month and i would like to see some of the local mkiv`s because i will probibly be missing my car in the UK .

cheers

steve

·
Registered
391 Posts
there's prbly a 99.99% chance u wont c an MK4 there =P
Edmonton is at least 3 times as big as Medicine Hat and we have maybe 3?....
but u might get lucky, who knows....

Andriy

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how far away from edmonton is med hat ????
ive heard its a good night out on the lash

·
Registered
391 Posts
supra stevo said:
how far away from edmonton is med hat ????
ive heard its a good night out on the lash
i'd guess 6 hours away from Edmotnon, 3 from Calgary.... u might have a better chance of seeing one in Calgary, it's a bigger city....duno how much MK4s they have there....

Andriy

K

·
0 Posts
Calgary has a tuning shop owned by Reg Reimer. The god of Supra's. He has his MKIV in his shop that won the Lap of America, as well as a Lexus IS300 with TT 2JZ Swap, and a Supercharged M Roadster, as well as his MKIV that won the Targa Newfounland.

His shop is called RCTS Canada, YOU MUST VISIT HIM!

He will teach you so much in such a short amount of time, and really enlighten you on the Supra. He is a HKS, and Dinan authorized dealer(as well as many other things) and has a dyno in his shop. Great guy.

·
Registered
321 Posts
KozanBMW said:
Calgary has a tuning shop owned by Reg Reimer. The god of Supra's. He has his MKIV in his shop that won the Lap of America, as well as a Lexus IS300 with TT 2JZ Swap, and a Supercharged M Roadster, as well as his MKIV that won the Targa Newfounland.

His shop is called RCTS Canada, YOU MUST VISIT HIM!

He will teach you so much in such a short amount of time, and really enlighten you on the Supra. He is a HKS, and Dinan authorized dealer(as well as many other things) and has a dyno in his shop. Great guy.

I went there a few times, and all the times I was there I learned something new about my car! Took me for tours around the shop, showed me the new electronics gizmos and gadjets etc...great guy, not sure if i am ready to dish out $$ there though :)

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
medicine hat is the retirement capital of canada, its quite boring and quite small, i dont think i ever saw a mk3 there let alone a mk4. how do i know this? i sadly got to live there for a year for college.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts