Wow, that's Impressive.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

·
2,275 Posts
Sounds monstrous! Great job guys!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nice work! The last numbers were impressive, 857 is phenominal. E70 again or did you bump up to e85 this time? If so those injectors must be getting up there in duty cycle.

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Nice work! The last numbers were impressive, 857 is phenominal. E70 again or did you bump up to e85 this time? If so those injectors must be getting up there in duty cycle.
Ethanol was 72.5%. And yes, I'm running out of injector

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
How do you make so much power below 6000rpm? You must be running a hell of a lot of boost. Looking at the shape of the curve I'm guessing you have stock cams still? Must be one hell of a tyre shredder.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
looks like 39psi according to the sheet. wow. that car must be loads of fun to drive :)

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
How do you make so much power below 6000rpm? You must be running a hell of a lot of boost. Looking at the shape of the curve I'm guessing you have stock cams still? Must be one hell of a tyre shredder.
Yep. Stock cams and stock intake manifold. It depends what you consider a lot of boost, but on the 857 run it was 39 PSI

·
Registered
905 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Love the Music coming from the 7m, Good job guys!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
This makes me happy. Based on the previous post I am expecting to see you come back in a month with another 100hp.

Also, you should bring this to SIV

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not often you see a 7m pushing like this. Great job! The numbers are really great for what you in it. Very impressive!

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
Saw this on FB. Congrats again!

Steve

·
boost'en down 101
1,276 Posts
this thing ever gonna go to the track or is it just a dyno queen lol

i wanna see a 9 second pass!

·
Question to suit.