Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Alec's Built MKIII Supra is back for more! With a much needed new delivery setup, this 7M-powered beast put down 857whp and 830wtq @ 39psi!

Specs:
Stock Intake Manifold
Stock NA Cams
SP Built Motor w/ Wiseco Pistons w/ upgraded wrist pins and Eagle Rods
Prototype SP F1 Manifold w/ Twin Turbosmart 45mm Wastegates
Borg Warner S369 SXE .91 A/R Turbo
SP Custom Straight Pipe Exhaust
Treadstone Intercooler w/ 3" piping
Precision Mitsu 1200cc Injectors
Single Walbro 416lph Primary Pump
MagnaFuel ProTuner 4303 Secondary Pump
Clutch Masters SP STREET FX400 Clutch
SP Custom Crank Position Trigger
ECUMaster EMU Standalone EMS

·
Registered
149 Posts
awesome results

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Nice.

Have you done any mods on the oil pump to get more pressure? Two of my friends have modified the oil pump with a smaller pulley to get more pressure, seems to work great on their 1000hp+ 7M's.

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Nice.

Have you done any mods on the oil pump to get more pressure? Two of my friends have modified the oil pump with a smaller pulley to get more pressure, seems to work great on their 1000hp+ 7M's.
Shimmed oil pump, ARZ performance oil pump supply line, NA block(no oil squirters), oil filter screwed directly to the block(bypassing the parasitic oil cooler setup). Those are the only mods that would potentially increase oil pressure. I also have a 5M oil pump pulley(same diameter as stock, only a stronger design) and Technico Racing oil pump bearing retainer, but those wouldn't affect oil pressure.

Oil pressure is 80-100psi hot in the upper RPM range.

·
boost life
2,502 Posts
reid

how do you guys feel about the ecu master ecu ..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Shimmed oil pump, ARZ performance oil pump supply line, NA block(no oil squirters), oil filter screwed directly to the block(bypassing the parasitic oil cooler setup). Those are the only mods that would potentially increase oil pressure. I also have a 5M oil pump pulley(same diameter as stock, only a stronger design) and Technico Racing oil pump bearing retainer, but those wouldn't affect oil pressure.

Oil pressure is 80-100psi hot in the upper RPM range.

Did you space the 5m oil pump gear to line up with the crank and if you did how did you go about it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts