Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I need some help locating an alignment shop that supports lowered cars in OC. I went to a couple local shops and my car was to just low for them to drive up their ramp. Luckily they didn’t force it up the ramp or I’d have a damaged bumper.

Cons

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
1)autobachs 70 bucks

2)westend alignment

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MyKarIsVicious said:
1)autobachs 70 bucks

2)westend alignment
Thanks!

·
OG
754 Posts
BowserCake said:
How's Hiros Auto Repair in Costa Mesa? I heard they aligned dropped cars.
great repair shop.

highly recommended and I trust them to work on any of my cars & get it done right.

Cons, if you go there, let Koji know that Al with the black turboimport.com supra sent you and maybe he should take good care of your car. :)

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
monterey alignmnet in Rosemead. they do it the old school way. pretty damn good and reasonably priced.

·
Registered
967 Posts
All the s2000 guys SWEAR by westend like Curtis mentioned, im thinking about bringing my Supra there as well. Ive also heard sometimes they are booked solid and you need to make arrangements far in advance.

·
Old School
4,111 Posts
I drive all the way from Barstow to have Darin at Westend work on my car. 100% worth the long drive.

Go nowhere else if you have the choice.

·
Banned
770 Posts
I just got back from Super Autobac and they said they don't do custom alignments anymore. It's only to OEM spec even if you have suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whobob said:
I just got back from Super Autobac and they said they don't do custom alignments anymore. It's only to OEM spec even if you have suspension upgrades.

Thanks for the update. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shoreline motoring.. Beach Blvd and Adams(just above adams).

they deal with everything from enzo's/carrera gt's to tuner cars/drag cars. Definetely know what they are doing and will do the alignment to whatever custom specs u want, camber/caster -/+, blah blah w/e u want!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just found out a friend of mine now owns his own Wheel and Tire shop and can do alignment on lowered cars. He also has great prices on wheels and tires.

Here's the info:

Just ask for Ro.
Ph: (562) 925-9979

Ranchill Tire & Wheel
17655 Clark Ave
Bellflower, CA 90706-6520

Cons

·
Registered
218 Posts
sweet Rachill Tire & Wheel is just a min away from where i live... i'll prolly get my allignment done there as soon as i get my new suspension and tires installed first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts