Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just had my alignment done like 2 weeks ago becauase my car was drifiting left when the steering wheel was centered. Right after the job the car felt great, the steering wheel felt real stiff and was centered. But after couple days, the steering wheel started loosening up to the point where it felt exactly the same as before and now my car is drifting left again. Anybody have any idea what might be causing this? =( Also, since I got my car I've been noticing this problem and I don't know if it's normal or not. When I stop my car at slow speeds(to the point where I'm almost stopped). My steering wheel will sometimes turn to the left or right by itself... is this normal? or is something broken? someone please help me out.. =) and happy late thanks giving everyone... =)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I don't know about the drifting part, but I think what your talking about while slowing down, is normal. It's just the shape of the pavement and how the tire grabs, one may grab more than the other. My MR2 used to do that real bad because it didn't have power steering so the front wheels kinda went where they pleased.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts