Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the eibach prokit and bilstein shocks...went to get alignment 3 times at 2 different places. the first two times the rears could be adjusted fine...then i went to the last place and they ssaid its maxed out. weird...but all of the times the steering wheel ended up being crooked. any suggestions

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
You luckier than I am. I dropped my car on eibachs and tokico illuminas and no one would touch my car since its lowered.

I'm still trying to find a place that would do it, and one of my friends who also has a lowered car recommended me a place so I'm gonna go check it out.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and ur in cali...dude i thought i had it rough living on a small ass island haha

·
Registered
379 Posts
Are you checking out normal alignment shops or race shops? A race shop that does alignments would obviously know more about dropped cars.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its a regular place...they charged 10buks more caz it was lowered...i figured ok maybe they can do it...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any ideas...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I got a lifetime alignment from firestone for $129 or so, my car's on H&R's and Tokico blues, they had no problem with it. IT seems to go out after not too long, but when I can go in whenever and it's free, I really don't care too much if it goes out again after a month or two (new ball joints being ordered anyway tho)

·
Registered
601 Posts
This thread kind of scares me away from dropping my car. Is this a common problem with dropping the MK3? I never had these problems when I dropped my G2 Integra. :scratch:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
idk kinda sucks...yea i know its free but damn no time for going there and waiting 2 hours each time...does tires affect it or something

1 - 9 of 9 Posts