Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As you can see, the only lens I have made in clear so far is the turn signal. Somehow I over looked the fact that the reverse light on the 98+ tails are smoked slightly from the factory, so in order to make them all match I will have to make those clear as well.

My goal at first was to just make the turn signals like I did for the 93-97 lights, but since I have to make more molds, why stop there? My new plan is all clear, while retaining only the red reflector ring to keep things street legal.

93-97 clear signals

Anyway, if anyone has taken apart 98+ tail lights and has spare red brake lenses with the reflector, I need an extra set or two to cut apart in order to make them clear. That should really help keep my cost down(which keeps creeping up) so I don't have to purchase new lights again just for those lenses.

These:

·
Administrator
10,072 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Earlier this year I resumed production of these and finished my all-clears as well. If anyone is interested, pm me or text me if im slow to respond to pm. 21tree-sixhundred-7381. Pricing is 1100 shipped for all clears and 1000 shipped for clear with red reflectors. Im also on eBay @forgottendisciple

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Headlamp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts