Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im seriously considering the HKS Ti exhaust and i wanted some feedback from actual owners of it.

I plan on taking out the removable silencer because i dont like the way it looks. What is the sound most compared to?
does anyone have personl pics of the Ti installed? any sound clips of it?

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have the HKS Ti and I love it. It looks mean and sounds meaner. It gets really loud on highway trips but I personally love it. You can always put the silencer in too for long trips.

·
4,417 Posts
Ditto what Veilside said. I love mine. At first I thought I might use the silencer... it's been collecting dust since the day I installed the Ti. It is a wicked looking/sounding exhaust. You WILL love it.

·
Banned
157 Posts
AWESOME exhaust, I do use the silencer from time to time when I am worried about being pulled over by cops, but I absolutely love the way the exhaust sounds without the silencer!

I do have some sound clips on my site, but they just don't do the justice that being there in person does. http://hometown.aol.com/boostenmkiv/myrides.html
Some of the links on there are broken as I started to change my page and then just stopped..lol but there are 3 clips on there.

Mike

P.S. those sound clips are when I was BPU, not with the single.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, im ordering it this week :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts