·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
again?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :urowned:

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
wtf isnt that cat like 17?
and wasn't he loaded or his parent's had a shit load of cash?

he can sell a seat and take care of that new born problem.... i know its fucked up, but if this is the same euro fruit kid everyone hates he would be doing the world a great service.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
X2daC said:
Kirk... Read why he's selling it.
yea someone told me about that some time ago... can't believe they let kids like him reproduce......

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
I feel like I'm the white guy at the party stating the obvious here...but is this SupraSeb's car, whos no older than 18 now, and now he has a kid...?

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
I feel like I'm the white guy at the party stating the obvious here...but is this SupraSeb's car, whos no older than 18 now, and now he has a kid...?
you answered your own question

·
Registered
244 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
yea someone told me about that some time ago... can't believe they let kids like him reproduce......

:urowned:

i wish natural selection would take over, this kid would be history.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
i like how the auction says "original paint"...

original color maybe... sure as fuck aint' the original paint.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Q: is it pretty hard to drive with TH400 tranny with 4000 stall torque convertor? Mine won't go until I give it quite a bit gas.
Mar-30-06

A: No at all. You can also use the trans lock for quick launches, just as if you had a clutch but better. As for drivability, it has been my daily driver for a year. It has a custom gearing so it is more drivable than a TH400 with auto gearing.

fucking idiot

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
whoever buys that elise then gets it with all the plastic pieces missing and chicken mess held in place by wood glue is going to be pissed, he didnt really mention any detail on that but that shit looked like total ass

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
hmmmmm went from like 70k to 30 lol , sry i never followed the whole seb thing y does every1 dislike him?

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
lol, i heard he was beat by a BPU supra..............from a roll..........
actually i did more than hear, i saw it go down

·
Registered
90 Posts
xxwiz8opxx said:
hmmmmm went from like 70k to 30 lol , sry i never followed the whole seb thing y does every1 dislike him?

He is an asshole with no respect for anyone, but if you want to see for yourself spend soem time with him hell all it will take is 5 minutes and you will want to kill him....

·
Registered
572 Posts
How come no one is bidding on his car? I know a lot of you don't like him but is his car ragged out to shit or what?

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Haha, Alex. Nice find!
jon24v...where can I see the vid. in your avatar?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts