Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Silver Bullet, I just sent my headlamps out to a body shop for a refurb. If they come out looking like crap, and you still have your set, I'll Pm you.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Do the headlights come with the harness, etc? Is that necessary when upgrading a pre-'97 or do you just re-use existing?

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Do the headlights come with the harness, etc? Is that necessary when upgrading a pre-'97 or do you just re-use existing?
You don't need to change harnesses its plug and play however you will have an extra "city" light bulb wire that won't fit into the 97-98 housing. That SHOULD get tied into the 97-98 turn signals you also own :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
You don't need to change harnesses its plug and play however you will have an extra "city" light bulb wire that won't fit into the 97-98 housing. That SHOULD get tied into the 97-98 turn signals you also own :)
All I did was take the running light and used it in the 98 turn signals. You can buy the plug at autozone for like $4 each.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.