Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I am from another forum on myspace.com, and there is someone running around claiming to own a 9 second 1,000hp Supra...

This is the link to his Profile...

This is the link to a Time Slip thread. He directly linked up a time slip from another site and tried to pass it off as his.

also..

- He claims it runs 9's. He has taken it to the drag strip a few times. A few times? wait dont you need a roll cage if you plan on running 9's after one run?

- He refuses to give any under the hood shots

- He is 19 years old and calims the Quick Silver 1,000hp Supra, a white 500hp supra.

- He constantly spams the message forums.

Is this guy for reals? I come here only because I feel that you people know the most about Supras then anyone else, and would have seen this supra on anyother site. If he is real, does he have any REAL proof?

The people of the myspace automotive forum are SICK and tired of bull shitters. If he is one, I can send this link to someone I know and he will be banned. Of not, so be it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
:blah: :blah: :blah:

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
From the pic it looks like Ryan woon's car from WOTM. There is a section for WOTM. But the pic is small and i don't feel like registering to look at others.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Well that silver car he has is for sale right now..........and the black one he is talking about is also owned by someone on this board.........not sure if it is him though

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yea it kind of looks like ryans supra on the wotm homepage. they look like they have the same rims but the one on myspace has a stock spoiler and it looks like the stock lip. :dunno:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
thats travis' car.

quicksilver FX. he bought the WOTM built car and posted it in members rides and ryan himself confirmed it. you guys remember

·
Banned
338 Posts
Josh M said:
Well that silver car he has is for sale right now..........and the black one he is talking about is also owned by someone on this board.........not sure if it is him though
yes, it is indeed for sale right now.

the black supra is owned by Britt, his s/n is BPU- i traded cars with him. :bigthumb:

as for some people believing my car is ryan woon's... ryan woon's supra is 6 speed, has rmm wing, has different hood, has cf lip, and stickers. mine is completely stock bodied with auto.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interesting. Well if it is yours and you have nothing to hide, why do you not take the requests of the myspace forum and take a under the hood photo with a sign or a note?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
440Supra said:
Interesting. Well if it is yours and you have nothing to hide, why do you not take the requests of the myspace forum and take a under the hood photo with a sign or a note?
is the man's word and other's confirming it not good enough for you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
for all we know... it is just stock... you claim mods that get you 1,000hp... I could claim mods on my car, and people would buy it as long as I showed no under the hood shots.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
440Supra said:
for all we know... it is just stock... you claim mods that get you 1,000hp... I could claim mods on my car, and people would buy it as long as I showed no under the hood shots.

I think he has proven that he owns it.........and since it was the car I mentioned then yes it does have the mods to make 1000hp..........

·
Banned
338 Posts
440Supra said:
for all we know...
don't speak for others. it's only you doubting my ownership.

it is just stock...
you can clearly see the rims, and full 4 inch exhaust.

you claim mods that get you 1,000hp...
never claimed 1000hp... but it does make darn close to that.

I could claim mods on my car, and people would buy it as long as I showed no under the hood shots
good for you?

Engine:
WOTM 76S Turbo Kit
WOTM Manifold
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Tial BOV, Polished
Greddy 4-Row FMIC
WOTM 4" Intake w/ 4" AEM Filter
WOTM 4" DP/MP
WOTM Polished 4" Catback
Thermal Copper Exhaust Wrap
Custom Thermal Coated Exhaust Manifold
Greddy 4-Row FMIC
WOTM Polishing and Chroming in the Engine Bay

Fuel:
WOTM/Titan Fuel Sustem
Twin Walbro Fuel Pumps
Titan Fuel Rail
Bosch 1000cc Injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

Electronics:
HKS Twin Power Ignition
NGK 4550 Spark Plugs
WOTM Manual Boost Controller and Stainless Lines
AEM Engine Management System
AEM 5 Bar Map Sensor

Drivetrain:
B&M Transmission Cooler
Boost Logic Built Factory Toyota Tranny
Precision 3800 Stall Convertor

Brakes/Chassis:
Stock brakes
Tein Flex Coilovers

Wheels/Tires:
19in CCW SP500 Polished Wheels
Continental Contisport II Tires

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No it isnt. For all you know I could post a photo of another 440's engine bay, and say that it is mine and has 900hp, even include a list of mods, and it could be stock!

I am NOT the only one who doubts you own that car. I have been reading the posts for about 3 months, and you are 100% bull shit. I just never felt the need to chime in with my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.