Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Enough Jibba Jabba, get those parts in, we want pics! also, nice exhaust....!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
damn bish thats a lot of ish going in! very impressive! now get on AIM and answer me fucker! ;)

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
tell me how it rides and how low ur car sits after the intrax r installed... i like them but i dont want TOOO much of a drop

chris

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Nice! i like that exhaust too, whats the inlet/outlet size on that badboy?

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Heh, that makes two of us:)

FAL fans and spacer materials, SAFR, Electric Cutout, 550cc Injectors (thanks trent:D), Red LED's to convert the Climate Control unit, EBC - finally got that properly installed today

$1000 in mods next to my desk and im too lazy to install them lol:sleep:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jong, the inlet is 80mm (3") and the tip is 4".

conundrum07, I had AFPR, 550's, Lexus, and Walbro waiting a while ago, but decided to sell all of it and not do fuel (don't trust my JDM motor over 300hp).

Dachande, yea, the carpet is pretty clean :p .

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
nooo you bought the intrax springs, well there better than cut ones:p

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Ah I remember when all my parts came in the same day for my old RX7...

I had a front mount, full piping with a HKS BOV on the hot pipe, exhuast, springs, shocks, fuel pump, boost controller, turbo timer, and a few interior things like a cd player and stuff alll sitting in my room waiting to be installed.... what a good day :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Let us know how you like that exhuast. I saw that RSR made one for the MK3s but don't know where to get it. Where'd you get yours?

Tim

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
looks like the muffler spit out ur EVC and the cat back caughed up a BOV! ;) :p hurry and get those in! and get those pics up! :cool:

·
AKA Muddy
737 Posts
hehe. In my living room I have a walbro, SAFC2, 550's, ic pipes, greddy ic, bilsteins, 4 kumho victoracers mounted on sawblades, and 3 more sawblades with street tires mounted (the 4th is now my spare).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
conundrum07 said:
Heh, that makes two of us:)

FAL fans and spacer materials, SAFR, Electric Cutout, 550cc Injectors (thanks trent:D), Red LED's to convert the Climate Control unit, EBC - finally got that properly installed today

$1000 in mods next to my desk and im too lazy to install them lol:sleep:
IS that the Lord of the Rings books next to the disk holder?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts