Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having issues with a gf of over two years... how do you old guys(no offense...im young) know she's the one for you? im at the point of ended forever or together for alot longer. . i broke up with her about a week and a half ago and she came over tonight for the first time since. Seperation from college has caused some problems and i dont know if thats the reason for me wanting to end it or if we really shouldnt be together.. this may seem stupid as fuck but im drunk and car guys are the only people who's opinons i really value. please help me out or post some opinions. this has been my life for over two years and now i dont know what the fuck to do. how did you decide that she's the one or just a passing phase?
once againim sorry for the cheezy, steriotypical question but im realy confused and my dumbass friends are no help at all.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
im having issues with a gf of over two years... how do you old guys(no offense...im young) know she's the one for you? im at the point of ended forever or together for alot longer. . i broke up with her about a week and a half ago and she came over tonight for the first time since. Seperation from college has caused some problems and i dont know if thats the reason for me wanting to end it or if we really shouldnt be together.. this may seem stupid as fuck but im drunk and car guys are the only people who's opinons i really value. please help me out or post some opinions. this has been my life for over two years and now i dont know what the fuck to do. how did you decide that she's the one or just a passing phase?
once againim sorry for the cheezy, steriotypical question but im realy confused and my dumbass friends are no help at all.
Forgot this one.

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
429 Posts
I've had three one year+ relationships end and each time it felt like I wouldn't find anyone, right after. Then you always do and think to yourself "what the hell was I thinking? There are millions of people.". Work on it if that's what you both want. If it isn't, move on. If that's the case, hang out with some buddies and do something you like to get your mind off her and work on you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you cant make it dating you will most definitely not make it married. Give it another two years and ask yourself these questions again. if you are sensing some urgency on your end or hers remember the old saying "Fools rush in". If she is the ONE she will be there in another couple years, 19 isnt the best time to be thinking about these types of decisions. Good luck

·
...smell like cabbage
1,097 Posts
You'll know if its a passing phase or not if the relationship makes it though college.

BTW you should reconsider who you call "friends" if you can't sit down with them and seriuosly discuss something that means this much to you.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Post nudz of her. No, she is not the one. The next one is not the one either.

·
*SNICKER SNICKER*
725 Posts
OMG this thread is a flaming shitstorm just waiting to strike!!!

SFOT!!! :drama:

You are young, dumb and full of ... and I highly doubt you'd actually listen to anything said here anyways, so...

You'd be better off asking a hooker for this advice!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
392 Posts
LOL at OP.

That is all.

·
can you not
2,089 Posts
I'm a freaking VIRGIN and I know you're a fumduck.

·
Cupcake boss :p
88 Posts
I got married at 19.

DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT WORST MISTAKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say that with a lot of seriousness, you have no clue at 19 what forever really entails and it just seems like the next step if you've been together a long time. That's how you know she's not the right one.. if it just feels like what your supposed to do. From the issues you are already having I would have to say... don't even consider this girl marriage material. She will come along when you least expect it. That's just how it always works :D Hope you feel better and best of luck.

bang all of the chicks at school that you can in the mean time, just double wrap!!

:p

~ Amber

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got married at 19.

DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT WORST MISTAKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say that with a lot of seriousness, you have no clue at 19 what forever really entails and it just seems like the next step if you've been together a long time. That's how you know she's not the right one.. if it just feels like what your supposed to do. From the issues you are already having I would have to say... don't even consider this girl marriage material. She will come along when you least expect it. That's just how it always works :D Hope you feel better and best of luck.

bang all of the chicks at school that you can in the mean time, just double wrap!!

:p

~ Amber

Thats pretty much what i would say as well. I dont understand people that get married at a young age. I didn't, I wanted too until I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I am banging everything that walks ;)

But I am at this special little age that most of the women I meet just want to settle down and get married within the next 2 years. I dont want any part of it haha. No wife, no kids for me ever.

This one definitely doesnt sound like the right one. It sounds like a position I was in when I was 19. Except I was with the woman for only a year. Fuck that, hahaha looking back on it now lol. You are young and dumb. I'd say call it quits, your in college, bang those women out, have a good time and enjoy life!;)

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
Umm 19 y/o? She's not the one. Enjoy the correct advice.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
after all that I have been through. I am having a hard time believing anyone can find love at the age of 19...at 25, still I dont understand what the hell I want really.

8,181 Posts
If you cant make it dating you will most definitely not make it married. Give it another two years and ask yourself these questions again. if you are sensing some urgency on your end or hers remember the old saying "Fools rush in". If she is the ONE she will be there in another couple years, 19 isnt the best time to be thinking about these types of decisions. Good luck

True that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts