Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wash + claybar + wax + decent location + camera = :bigthumb:

You might notice I did a similar stint with my quicksilver almost a year ago in the same place... I'm a sucker for sunsets. This is the hardtop btw, and yes, it looks almost alike.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Looks really, really good!

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey! Pictures look awesome. What year is that? Color looks very similar to QuickSilver FX. I would love to have one to play with and one to cherish.

Have fun!

SUPRAS RULE

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Wow, you have a true skill when it comes to taking pixs! Looks beautiful!

Can I ask if that is quiksilver fx, and if not what color is it?

vnt :bowdown:

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
You know there's something about your photography the makes Quicksilver even more desirable. I was never a big fan of it until you've posted pics; lol!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's 2003 M3 silver :)

The only thing I sometimes get a detailer for is polishing, all the rest I do myself. Nobody loves a car like its owner, it's not just a job for me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So...which car do you enjoy driving more? :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This one without a doubt! The QS is cleaner, but it's "boring." This one's a blast.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
cherzra said:
This one without a doubt! The QS is cleaner, but it's "boring." This one's a blast.
Stephan,
Great pic's as alway's. Now you need pic's with both car's. If the QS is boring, are you going to step it up? :naughty: I finally decided to go for it on my QS and can't wait for the single. :yum:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey man, cool! Couldn't withstand the itch huh :D I look forward to seeing it. What turbo are you getting?

I might do something to the QS at some point, but for now I'm having a blast with this one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts