Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a hood from ALLSHOANDGO in late December of 06 for 400$ and still havn't gotten anything. This guy has fed me nothing but bullshit and me being as patient as I am has cut my own throat. Please read the PM listing between us for details. I sent him a money order priority mail on 12/20/06. I can post a scan of the 400$ money order and receipt to his addresse I paid for priority shipping on.

This guy did nothing but stall, stall and stall me for over a month. It was one story after another. I gave him the benefit of the doubt since he had decent trader rating. I thought fuck it hes an honest guy, I was wrong.

After about 3 weeks he had my money he tried giving me this SOB story that its going to cost more to ship the hood to me over the price we agreed to. I toldem I would go ahead and send him some more money, but I wasnt going to till he shipped it first because of the delays. So far he seemed a little shady.

So here we are now in Febuary and I STILL have no hood and his storys keep getting better. My car is at the body shop and Im getting charged by the day since I expected I would have had my hood already. He then proceeds to tell me a ridiculous story that the shipping company lost the hood and he will refund me my money. I was pissed, but I just wanted my money back so I can get another hood elsewhere this isnt worth the hassle.

He tells me that I am going to have to wait for them to issue an insurance check to him for the lost hood. So now we are March and still I have no hood or my 400$. I send him PM's no response and call him and I get his voicemail over and over. He then tells me hes going to paypal me from his account my 400$ and to give him my paypal addresse. I agreed and gave him my paypal addy. This went on for another week telling me the funds are going to take several days to transfer from his bank account.

I wait and wait and wait all throughout March PMing him and Calling him for my 400$ and no answer. I called him through a blocked number one day and he answered. I knew I was in trouble and that this guy had zero intentions of paying me my money after I talked to him. When he realized it was me he sounded like he swallowed his tongue feeding me nothing but bullshit. He was telling me what I wanted to hear just to get me off the phone. He claimed he paypaled me my money already and that he sent it several days ago. I toldem in an nice way hes full of shit and then he said he would send me screen shots of him sending the paypal to me it when he got home. Also if it didnt go through he would re send it. As you can guess it several days no answer or screenshots or my 400$ through paypal.

At this point I was pretty sure I got fucked. Its now April and Im out 400$ from this guy and no hood. He then asks me if I wanted a hood still and that his friend had one I could have or send me a check. I prefered the check but he insisted on sending me the hood. I agreed and he said he would get it shipped out to me.

Now in the middle of April I still have no hood he said he was going to ship me. He tells me that he cant get a box big enough to ship it and he is asking a local body shop for a box. He tells me he ordered a box from them thats for a corvette hood and it should be there in a several days.

Well here we are May 6th and still no hood. Ive been Calling and PMing him since last month and he doesnt even reply.

I dont understand what it is with people like this. When somone pays me for something I damn sure ship it. The worst part is during this whole time he is making posts in other forums buying parts for his car. There is problably alot more that I couldnt see since the search feature was disabled. There was one of him trying to buy some 1200$ recaros when this asshat owes me 400$

Ive had several transactions with people in the supra community and everyone has been stand up honest people. This kind of transaction is something I would expect on honda-tech. I sent this guy money in good faith and I get fucked in the ass. I never said any cross words to him in all of the PMS and was more then understanding. If you have any decency in yourself Justin you would paypal me my 400$ dollars you have had for close to 5 months.

[email protected]

My cell # is 209-570-0709 if anyone wants more details.

Also here is his addresse and number

Justin Maktaveesub
1029 Beach Ave
La Grange Park, IL 60526
708-655-7153

Posting PM log very soon.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
allshoandgo said:
AnNiMosSiTY said:
Im interested in your hood. Is the hood in good condition and the paint also? Im in CA 95632 can you do 400$ shipped for the hood? Please let me know i would like to get this ASAP.
paypal me the money, [email protected]. I can do it for that price.

Hey just curious if you got a tracking# for that hood?

================================================================================
To : allshoandgo
Date : 2006-12-31 17:18
Title : Re: Hood

i haven't even gotten the money yet. I will post the tracking number when the check clears. Thanks

-Justin[/QUOTE]

What the hell, you havnt even gotten the MO yet???

Date : 2007-01-01 02:41

naw, was it supposed to be here already? All i've gotten was bills. Did you send it reg mail? Call me when you get a chance if you want to talk. 708-655-7153[/QUOTE]

Yea i sent it priority mail. I tried calling post office today but theyre closed. Im going to talk to them tueday on my way to work and see what the fuck is goin on.

Date : 2007-01-04 02:30

Awesome man, i was getting hella worried

Date : 2007-01-05 01:21

allshoandgo said:
AnNiMosSiTY said:
Awesome man, i was getting hella worried

there is a problem with shipping the hood. I have to do it only by freight. I was wondering if you had a problem with picking up the hood at a freight terminal in sacramento. Give me a call on my cell as soon as you get this pm. 708-655-7153. LMK so we can work something out. There are other options also. i want to consult with you. lmk thanks.

-Justin
Im still at work right now so i cant call. What terminal would this be at? and what other options you had in mind.

Date : 2007-01-08 04:30
Title : hey

sorry i havnt called you. Ive been gone this weekend, and its prolly to late to call you right now. I dont think picking up at a shipping terminal would be an option because i dont have a vehicle to haul a hood in. What were the other options you had?

Date : 2007-01-09 01:41
Title : Re: hey

ok i can send it to your house. It will cost a shit load more. lol. Do you have paypal? maybe you can send me like 20 bucks so it will even it out. LMK what you think. I'm sorry for this. If you can give me a call right now i'll be able to answer your questions and we can find a quick solution. please feel free to call me...708-655-7153. Thanks

-Justin Maktaveesub[/QUOTE]

Just send the hood and i will send you another MO for 20$ if you need it. I dont use paypal cuz ive been fucked twice through it. Send me your address again to i think i deleted the previous msgs.

Date : 2007-01-10 02:34

ok, my address is

Justin Maktaveesub
1029 Beach Ave
La Grange Park, IL 60526

and i'll send it out this week. Just send me the M/o w/e 20 bucks should be fine, it's halfway. Give me a call also if you have any questions. I'll pm you when i have the tracking number. Thanks again

Date : 2007-01-19 19:21

-Justin[/QUOTE]

Do you have a tracking number for the hood yet? I really need this. I am going to be charged 25 dollars a day storage fee because my car is sitting at the body shop starting Monday. Please get back to me.

Date : 2007-01-22 03:04
allshoandgo said:
ok, omg wow. I told my cousin to ship it out like a year ago. I didn't have a truck to ship it out so i made him come pick it up from my house. Ok so it's still in our pocession. I'm really sorry. I'll ship it out tuesday personally! Can i refund you back some of the money so you can pay that storage fee? I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware until you pm'd me. I feel pretty bad. Tell me how much u want me to send back and i'll ship it on tuesday. Again i'm so sorry.

-Justin Maktaveesub
Thats fine, just send it whenever you can.

Thanks,

Date : 2007-02-02 16:20

Has my hood been shipped? I was hoping it would arrive this week. I got the shop to waive the storage fee's for this week but I am going to be charged starting next Monday. Can I please get a tracking number at least? Its been a month now man cmon.

Date : 2007-02-05 17:46
Title : hood
Hey man I need to hear back from you today. Im getting charged by the shop now. If you dont have the hood could you just send me my money back? I need to get my car outta here.

Date : 2007-02-08 17:00
Title : hey

What is going on man? You dont answer or return any of my phone calls or PMs. It shows your online and making posts your PM box isnt full.

It has been over a month and I have been more then patient with you. I bought this from you cuz you had a good trader rating. Do you plan on just ignoring me and keeping my money? Your making posts buying shit for your car when you have 400$ dollars of mine. I want to hear from you today, either send me my hood or paypal me my 400$.

Date : 2007-02-13 19:41

allshoandgo said:
ok, the dock manager called me yesterday and they told me that they found the shipping tag in a file. Apparently the shipping tag was never scaned in and they don't know where the box is. He said what happend was, they probably took it in, stuck the shipping sticker tag on the box and later on the adhesive wasn't properly put on so he told me that it might have fell off, then the check in progress was to scan the label, since there is no label then there was no check in. So in short words, they lost that shit! So i kinda bitched and they should be refunding my shipping money and their insurance should cover your 400.00. He said that he needs to call the insurance company then he would get back to me. I'll compile the funds back into my paypal and refund you money back to you. I'm so sorry that this happpened.

-Justin Maktaveesub
Wow, hard to believe that you can lose a hood considering how big it is. Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. Send the paypal to

[email protected]

Once this is all finished I will leave you positive feedback on itrader rating. Now I need to find a godamn hood still.

Date : 2007-02-17 19:12

When am I gonna get my 400$ back? I found another hood and I could use it.

Date : 2007-02-18 06:33

When am I gonna get my 400$ back? I found another hood and I could use it.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

o, wtf......yeah i'll get that to you in a couple of days, i'm waiting for the check,they told me to come by on wednesday and pick it up. Do you want me to paypal you. Again sorry about this. Hope this doesn't effect our business in the future. Again sorry truitt.

-Justin Maktaveesub[/QUOTE]

Id prefer paypal if you could to my GF's account. Its [email protected] Thanks man.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Date : 2007-03-04 18:38

Justin, whats goin on with my 400 dollars? I would like to get it this week.

Date : 2007-03-05 17:27

wow. yeah forgot about that. Do you have paypal?? what's your addy. Sorry for the inconvience. Thanks again for understanding truitt.

-Justin[/QUOTE]

Np bud, send it to

[email protected]

shoot me a PM when you send it.

Thanks,

Date : 2007-03-29 16:33
Title : Re: update

Whats the status on the money Justin?

Date : 2007-03-29 20:19

o yeah, sorry sorry. Well paypal didn't display the funds into my account yet. I checked about 10 min ago. Would you want me to send u a check instead? do u still need a hood? maybe i can just owe my buddy some cash and ship u his. It's also black. LMK please, this paypal stuff is giving me a headache. sorry truitt.

-Justin[/QUOTE]

Yes, I still need a hood but wasnt the original problem being unable to ship the hood? I would rather you do whatever takes the least time.

Send me a check or the hood I really dont give a shit. Whatever is gonna take you the least time. If you go with sending me money i would prefer if you sent me a money order instead of a check. You tell me whats gonna be the easiest for you. Let me know.

Date : 2007-04-01 15:35

So are you not going to paypal me and just send me a money order tomorrow? Let me know before you do.

Date : 2007-04-02 17:50

ok, i think i'm going to send u the hood, my friend took it off of his car and it is now at y house. Do u want to find a good shipping company for me, one that won't loose the product? also how do u want me to pack it? The last time i used the box that my cf hood came in. Lmk your ideas. this hood should be comming out to u this week. Shoot me some ideas.

-Justin[/QUOTE]

Doesnt matter to me how u pack it just whatever works. I have never shipped a hood just as long as it doesnt get damaged it doesnt amtter. I dont have a preference for a shipping company but i prefer one that WILL issue a tracking number. The hood is black and in good condition right? Please send it out this week my car has been sitting without a godamn hood since january.

Date : 2007-04-03 17:39

When are you going to ship the hood? Is the hood black and in good condition?

Date : 2007-04-06 22:13

i'm planning to ship it out on thursday or friday, i need to find a hood box at the body shop first. I'm gonna go with ups with the shipping company. Correct it is a black hood, it comes with the heat thing that goes under the hood, the hood paint is in 9/10 condition due to some rock chips. everything is looking as planned. i'll let u know when i ship it out, i'll also get u a tracking number. thanks.

-Justin[/QUOTE]

You get that hood sent out today? Shoot me a tracking # if you did.

Date : 2007-04-10 19:30
Title : Re: box

allshoandgo said:
hey, i can't be able to seem to get a box big enough. I'm waiting for this body shop by my house to get the hood box from a vette. They said that they ordered it so i'm waiting. Please be a little bit more patient. Thanks again

-Justin

How long did they say its gonna take?

Date : 2007-04-19 19:15

they said possibly friday. i'll let u know. thanks[/QUOTE]

Did the box come in?????[/QUOTE]

yo, i went to the body shop again, they said that the box haven't come in. I have work tomorrow and io'll check again on tuesday. They told me that it should be in some time this week. I'll let u know. If it takes longer than 3 weeks i'll send your money back to u via paypal. i'll let u kno.[/QUOTE

If the box isnt here Friday I want you to paypal my money back. Im not waiting another 3 weeks I have waited long enough. I paid a guy last week for a stillen bumper and sideskirts that lives in Maryland and I recieved it yesterday. This DOES NOT take this long. Its damn near summer time and I still dont have a fucking hood.

Date : 2007-04-20 22:56

Well its been a week... Did the box come in today?

Date : 2007-04-23 20:23

Im still waiting to hear back from you. No more excuses, I want my money paypaled to me this week. If my 400$ or a tracking # for my hood isnt in my inbox in the next two days I am going to take this up with the law.

Mail fraud is a federal crime and does not go over well on supraforums trader rating message board.

You have had every ample opportunity to take care of this and PLENTY of time. I sent you this money in good faith from your feedback rating. Now send me whats owed to me my 400$ or a hood I paid for close to 4 ½ months ago.

You have fed me nothing but bullshit so far. This is the last time I am going to remind you.

paypal my money to [email protected]

Sorry this is so long, but like I said this has been going on for several months.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
sounds like a typical scammer. stalls and stalls and stalls until hopefully the buyer gets sick and tired of putting up with the BS and lets it go.

First things first, go over to the illinois boards and post up your story and see if they may help you.

does he live at home with mom and dad? often times these young kids are scamming and once you tell their parents they're doing it they tighten up and slap their kids around and try and make things right.

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
I dealt with him before and he seems pretty cool in person...I don't see a reason why he would do that....almost 1/2 year later and no transaction; is unacceptable in my opinion...hope you guys work it out!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah that's some F'n BS for sure! If you go to myspace and put a search of his name he has a page there that's not private. You can see a little more about him. He's only 20...kinda makes more since now. Sorry man.

·
Registered
657 Posts
It says one of the owners of the Thai cuisine place is Justin in one of the reviews...

I say you pay him a visit and break some big expensive shit quickly and leave. That'll teach the dumb prick. Wear a ski mask so you cant be identified or have someone else do it with a ski mask on.

This is a fictional account of something that may happen to a character in a book. The above scenario is for authoring book purposes only. ;)

Edit: Want to make it clear that in my state, if they can't identify you, they normally can't pin shit on you unless they show motive and you don't have an alibi. So have a damn good alibi (just be somewhere a camera catches you, like a bank ATM, at the same time his shit goes down). Coincidence yes, and thats not enough proof for a conviction. And don't be stupid and be on your cellphone back and forth with the person either. Plan the shit in person. And another thing, remove your cellphone battery, don't just turn it off, because they can track you GPS wise even if it is "off" but has power. Why do you think your phone goes dead after a couple weeks if you leave the battery in it and turned off? You think it leaks out into thin air? Not that fast...

I'm so fucking tired of scammers this is the route I will be taking when giving advice. Fuck I went to some piece of shits door because they tried to fuck Chris at Horsepower Freaks out of money on a Honduh exhaust. I went there banging on the door looking all tough and lo and behold the chargeback was reversed. The lowlife piece of shits at this place, you could tell they were living with mommy on mommys fucking dime. Fuck that shit, welcome to the real world asswipes, you will not be tolerated.

·
Banned
604 Posts
i bought his car fromhim good guy! im sure he will take care of you

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
Allow myself to clarify since you guys are jumping on the bandwagon...

Justin has your money. He has your hood waiting to be shipped. We have been going to bodyshops to try to find a box to fit your hood. He intends on shipping it ASAP (but in order to do so he needs a form of protection dont you agree?)

I've done a couple transactions with him in the past month... I bought an Avic D3 from him... he bought seats and a radiator off me... He is NOT A SCAMMER

I'll rest my personal reputation on the fact that you will recieve your hood or money as soon as possible

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
^
WTF?

This is a most retarded post given the circumstances.

I will break it down piece by piece.

what bandwagon? the truth here is evident.

Justin has your money. He has your hood waiting to be shipped.
THIS IS THE PROBLEM. He has both the money AND the hood. He should only have one.

We have been going to bodyshops to try to find a box to fit your hood. He intends on shipping it ASAP (but in order to do so he needs a form of protection dont you agree?)
Shouldn't you have done this hmm...SIX MONTHS AGO. It's may, this guy sent payment in december!

I've done a couple transactions with him in the past month... I bought an Avic D3 from him... he bought seats and a radiator off me... He is NOT A SCAMMER
How is he not a scammer? This guy has fulfilled his end of the deal but your pal hasn't fulfilled HIS end. that means hes SCAMMING.

And why the hell would he be continuing to do business with other people when he still hasn't given closure to THIS deal by giving this guy his hood OR his money back.

I'll rest my personal reputation on the fact that you will recieve your hood or money as soon as possible[/QUOTE]

Would you really? Because it's really easy to just say you'll rest your personal reputation on something but actually doing so is another story.

The bottom line is this, This guy has paid the money for the item and your friend hasn't delivered. END OF STORY. It's been 6 months. If you can't find something to ship it with in 6 MONTHS you are a complete moron. You could probably carry it from Chicago to Sacramento for 6 months.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
The bottom line is this, This guy has paid the money for the item and your friend hasn't delivered. END OF STORY. It's been 6 months. If you can't find something to ship it with in 6 MONTHS you are a complete moron. You could probably carry it from Chicago to Sacramento for 6 months.
^^^ :agreed:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

Justin has your money. He has your hood waiting to be shipped. We have been going to bodyshops to try to find a box to fit your hood. He intends on shipping it ASAP (but in order to do so he needs a form of protection dont you agree?)

I'll rest my personal reputation on the fact that you will recieve your hood or money as soon as possible

There is no bandwagon theyre just calling a spade a spade. These guys have prolly been the brunt of a deal gone bad like this one. If hes getting a box whats the fuckin hold up? Has he not had enough time?

I bought some stillen sides and bumper from a guy in Maryland last month. He had no boxes when he got my money. He found a box for both items hauled them in his supra to the UPS store and I had them in 5 days. Thats how it should be, its called PRIORITIES.

Shit happens and I know times can be tough thats fuckin life. I am more then understanding if this dude was going through something like that. However, that went out the window when I spoke to him on the phone feeding me nothing but horseshit halfass lies. Plus the fact I havn't even got a PM or any phone calls returned back to me. Look at his public profile and check last activity

http://supraforums.com/forum/member.php?u=69355

Hes logged in everyday and I know he is reading every bit of this. Yet he hasn't even tried to make things right or say anything himself.

Just to show im not bullshiting about the dates here is a shot of the receipt of the 400$ money order. Plus one showing his addresse I paid to ship the MO priority mail that he claimed he didnt receive till January.... Notice the date in the upper left corner fucking 12/20/06 during my lunch break.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/view/full/1010923_pueu6

All I want is my shit that is owed to me.

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
Shouldn't you have done this hmm...SIX MONTHS AGO. It's may, this guy sent payment in december!
I wasnt aware of this situation in december. It was brought to my attention 2 weeks ago. And considering i work 50hrs a week plus go to school it wasnt my top priority

And why the hell would he be continuing to do business with other people when he still hasn't given closure to THIS deal by giving this guy his hood OR his money back.

Would you really? Because it's really easy to just say you'll rest your personal reputation on something but actually doing so is another story.
Now quit being a dick. I am offering you help. I'm trying to tell you that i am personally going to meet up with him (because he and I are friends that hang out on regular occasion) and that I will see to it that you either recieve a refund or the hood.

I'm not here to make accusations or deny the situation. I'm here to try to help you guys resolve it. Now do you want my help or not?

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
I am amazed you have held together patiently for 6 months.
People send me threatening/angry PM's if the part isn't out the same week.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am amazed you have held together patiently for 6 months.
People send me threatening/angry PM's if the part isn't out the same week.
Ya no kidding I am to easy going about shit, but this has hit the boiler with me. Ive had people sound like theyre gonna have an ulcer if they dont receive an item in a couple days after an ebay auction ends.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I wasnt aware of this situation in december. It was brought to my attention 2 weeks ago. And considering i work 50hrs a week plus go to school it wasnt my top priority

Now quit being a dick. I am offering you help. I'm trying to tell you that i am personally going to meet up with him (because he and I are friends that hang out on regular occasion) and that I will see to it that you either recieve a refund or the hood.

I'm not here to make accusations or deny the situation. I'm here to try to help you guys resolve it. Now do you want my help or not?
I don't get what "help" you've offered but whatever? That isn't my decision because I wasn't the one scammed.

Also, if he was actually your friend I'd imagine that you'd want to help resolve the situation anyways so your "friend" doesn't have this reputation lingering over him as a thief.

·
JetFire
5,415 Posts
Damn that's fucked up I hope you get your $$$ back. I got scammed once using a MO, as much as paypal is a pita that's the only way I do long distance business.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts