Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
71 Millimeters
458 Posts
i dont know the guy but he lives 5 in away from me...i can go knock on his door and ask him whats goin on.....:) .......maybe slap him around a couple times ...who knows....i just hate thieves

·
Registered
747 Posts
I know some of my Chi-town friends know this guy. I'll ask around if he is a scammer. It's just not right if he is.

·
Banned
604 Posts
a scammer he is not! i have bought tons ofshit from him

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a scammer he is not! i have bought tons ofshit from him
That may be since your local to him. He has 400$ of mine and does not feel he has to pay me since im in CA. That my friend is a scammer, a transaction going on over 4 months is NOT acceptable.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I will only say this. It is kind of funny that he would scam you because most of THEM down there run and play with Mom and Dads money.......

Most of the guys I know there 20-23 years old and don't make that much a year. Mk4's Bmw's Mercedes at those ages...LOL That money comes from some where.

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
That may be since your local to him. He has 400$ of mine and does not feel he has to pay me since im in CA. That my friend is a scammer, a transaction going on over 4 months is NOT acceptable.
I agree with you. And i will personally see to the fact that your hood is shipped in due time (once an appropriate box is located)

I will only say this. It is kind of funny that he would scam you because most of THEM down there run and play with Mom and Dads money.......

Most of the guys I know there 20-23 years old and don't make that much a year. Mk4's Bmw's Mercedes at those ages...LOL That money comes from some where.
Yea it comes from us working you dipshit.. not all young adults sit on their asses smoking pot all day. Some of us open our own companies

·
Banned
604 Posts

yea really who the fuck are you .Dont hate keep working maybe you can afford something some day.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I dont' smoke, I work very hard for what I OWN. I was not even talking to you two. But you guys got hot headed quick........... Anyway I was just trying to help a fellow Supra owner out with his problem. I also in BOLD letters said THEM........................... in reguards to MY FRIENDS that live in IL.

I lived in the Chicago area for over a year, I know how IL people like to bash on WI folks.

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
I can vouch for allshoandgo, i've dealt with him many times for his parts and services. Stand up guy & very knowledgeable. That does not sound like him at all. Im sure there is a reason behind everything.

- Chris

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with you. And i will personally see to the fact that your hood is shipped in due time (once an appropriate box is located)

Thats nice and all but should that make me feel any better? 4 months isn't long enough? I know you guys are problably friends of his. Why cant he man the fuck up and at least PM me or answer my phone calls? I know hes logging in and reading this shit and doesn't even bother to say anything. What am I supposed to think when I have tried repeatedly to get ahold of this guy with no luck?

You would be just as mad or even more then I am if you were in my shoes. This isn't right or justifiable no matter how you look at it. I want my shit that is owed to me end of story.

Here is a shot of both receipts for the 400$ money order and one of me paying to send it priority mail which he claimed he didnt receive till January.....Notice the date in the upper left hand corner.

·
Oh snap!
2,314 Posts
I understand that its not ok for this to last this long. Justin is a good guy, he made a mistake and he is willing to fix it.

I've dealt with Justin many many times, I was even his roomate. If you really didn't care for a box then I'll tell him to freight it without a box and you go pick it up.

I understand this it should be his priority but Justin has been going through alot of crap lately/work and it was just really not his priority to go to every single shop and store in search of a box (which I know is wrong).

I have even went with Justin to post offices and ups, etc. getting shipping quotes and boxes.

The fact is he screwed up and its been a long time. He is willing to fix it, its not like he is gonna just keep your money but its just taking a long time due to many situations.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yea yea everyone here is his friend and he's apperantlyy a good guy? but common 4 months? Even if he is going through shit atleast let the buyer know whats up, I mean 400 bux is not small money and 4 months is a long ass time...

·
Registered
79 Posts
4 months is 3 1/2 months too long. Just send the guy a refund. I would be just as pissed. But I could do something about it because I live here.

·
Oh snap!
2,314 Posts
Well I know I can get a sc400 guy as well so you can make one that can fit both cars (if there is any difference) :) and i'm sure i can get other sc's.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
i have no clu wut u guys are doin...but i have 2 guys wit sc's up here that'd b down to help u out..good friends of mine, i sold both their cars 2 them...pm me if u need them
~Ahmed

1 - 20 of 52 Posts