Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost behind the driver's seat again. Here's the progress that's been taking place the past few weeks.

The engine is finally in and needs to be wired up and started up.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
loneXsupra said:
Wow... Any chance I could swing by and check it out sometime soon? :eek2:
Any time you're around the Naperville area. I hope to have it running today or tomorrow and tuned by the end of the week (if my wideband comes).

G

·
Stock Cams.....?Wait why did you pull the engine? Did you have pulled so you could do the turbo's or something? :confused: .

Oh yeah, Ascari did you order that fuel system from BL, I saw in a thread that you were having problems or was that a different person?

Did you do all the labor...? How long was it....what was the time frame?

srry for the question :)

-Dino

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Yuri, looks like an awsome project you have going man. :bigthumb:

Can you give us any details on what's goining in? :)

Anthony

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BDT-TT:

Yeah I decided to leave the engine completely stock I pulled it out since I sent the trans out to BL. The fuel system I got from someone else and unfortunatly had many problems with it. You can check the seller feedback section in a few days when the car is all done for a review of the sale. All the labor is done by me and a few friends who helped mainly during the engine drop. Everything from start to finish is taking me about 2 months.

Anthony:
Thanks. I have Turbonetics T61 with the Turbonetics wastegate, Greddy BOV, Greddy 3 row FMIC, 780cc injectors with dual Wallboro pumps, BL trans with 3400 stall, dual trans oil coolers with two spall fans, Tanabe RM exhaust, some gagues, Innovative WB, and I think that about covers all the mechanical stuff or at least most of the major stuff. Can't wait to get it moving again.

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Congrats and thanks for sharring. Keep us posted! I will send ya a few pics you requested soon, might be going on another late nite photoshoot..... ;)

Thanks,
Anthony

·
Single Turbo
712 Posts
Cool looking project you got going on. I see you like Korean ramen! :)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4CEDFED22 said:
Cool looking project you got going on. I see you like Korean ramen! :)
=) ahh yes good stuff when you need some food in 5 minutes.

I still need to run the main fuel line, tighten down some connections, cap off all the vacuum lines, install the trans coolers, install the coolant overflow, install the electronics and fill all the fluids.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
144 Posts
AMMO said:
Congrats and thanks for sharring. Keep us posted! I will send ya a few pics you requested soon, might be going on another late nite photoshoot..... ;)

Thanks,
Anthony
You got AIM bro??

Wondering if you could help me out with a few things because I plan on doing the widebody as well. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts