Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey howzit going guys! im dan, from the big island of hawaii. ill be picking up a 87 supra from a friend, with a 2jz-ge in it. I dont know bout supras, but he said its a motor from japan and hes not a car person himself. so i hope to learn new things and make new friends.

shoots den
dan

·
My Own "Carbon Fiber Guy"
2,287 Posts
hey howzit going guys! im dan, from the big island of hawaii. ill be picking up a 87 supra from a friend, with a 2jz-ge in it. I dont know bout supras, but he said its a motor from japan and hes not a car person himself. so i hope to learn new things and make new friends.

shoots den
dan
Hey, very cool! That should be a very fun car for you and I think that you will find this forum to be a great resource for you.

Oh, and by the way, I was born at Tripler Hospital over in Honolulu. Man do I miss it there!!! So, Aloha back to ya!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sup Dan! If you haven't already come check out our website at 808supraclub.com It's where most of the supra owners in Hawaii chat and help out eachother on there builds or problems. Shooooots!

Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome guys. turbodunn97 u should come back n visit hawaii. ugo1st thnkx for the invite 2 da hawaii forum. yea i got alot of research for this car. hopes its still cherry cuz it never been started over a year, so hope theres not to many things to do to it

·
Registered
335 Posts
Haha i remember living at Hickam AFB lol....despite being in Oahu. Anyways warm welcome man.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good luck with ur car in hawaii man best of luck to you and whatever you decide to do to the car

Turbodunn that is one nice clean lookin fast supra you got there I like it alot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. im just gonna get this car running properly, and see what happens after that lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts