Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· 808Supraclub
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. finally got the car off the boat the other day.. and it's quite a handful..
The car was detailed before it left SPE and it was still clean as hell when I got it! Thanks guys..
Anyways.. took some pics of the 2 monsters..

btw.. MK4life = Mike Carlin was a great person to work with. Thanks alot! Great seller!

· Registered
715 Posts
Look'n HOT!!!! So you bought Carlin's car? Very nice collection.

BTW- It look like I will not be relocating to the island as expected. My wife has had a few medical issues arise and they can't support her needs. So it we'll be staying stateside in Phoenix. We'll still come visit before too long.

· 808Supraclub
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope the best for you and your wife.
In any case.. it's probably better, cause they shut down the track on Oahu, and it doesn't look like we will have anything locally for a loong loong time! :sadwavey:

· Supraddict
1,745 Posts

· 19in 795R HRE's FTW....
8,015 Posts
X2daC said:
The Tomcats were removed and sold Ryan.. The pevious owner, before Kahanu, put Sparcos in it.

Yes I know. I want to see pics of the red leather Sparco's:) Craig put them in after I sold it to Guilly who did leather wrapped Recaro's.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.