Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

What is a good price for this Aline head unit. Model number 7878, its the one that plays MP3's.

-jA

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: SixSpeed ]

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have an EXCELLENT SOURCE for Alpine at rock bottom prices and is factory authorized dealer so warranty will be OK!!! Let me know if you want to check any prices with him and I'll send you his email...

He only sells factory fresh NEW stuff... In south Georgia!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Could you email me your source. I'm interested in getting an Alpine head unit and alarm as well. Thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
Originally posted by Roadie:
<STRONG>I have an EXCELLENT SOURCE for Alpine at rock bottom prices and is factory authorized dealer so warranty will be OK!!! Let me know if you want to check any prices with him and I'll send you his email...

He only sells factory fresh NEW stuff... In south Georgia!!!</STRONG>

You wouldn't happened to be talking Cedric now would you? I believe his last name is michaels? If you are talking about him, then ya his prices are great, hes a really great guy and i do recommend him as well. I know hes in georgia somewhere...
if so, you hang on irc? If so, whats your nick?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Roadie.

I would be very interested in getting his email. Please send it to me when you can at [email protected]

-jA

Originally posted by Roadie:
<STRONG>I have an EXCELLENT SOURCE for Alpine at rock bottom prices and is factory authorized dealer so warranty will be OK!!! Let me know if you want to check any prices with him and I'll send you his email...

He only sells factory fresh NEW stuff... In south Georgia!!!</STRONG>

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm not sure I know Cedric... Anyway!!

My Alpine source is in Thomasville and is just as cheap as any mail order house, BUT is authorized dealer for Alpine, Sony, and several other brands... Good thing about authorized is that warranty is good and factory fresh U.S. goods... Ships everywhere!!!

TELL HIM Chip sent you... I've bought a LOT from him and he cuts me GREAT deals!! His email is
[email protected] (direct) or www.oade.com (store) PH is 229-228-4480 and ask for JIM!!!

I got my CVA1005 and DVA5200 for around $1850 the week they hit store shelves a little over a year or so ago... Retail is around $1299 on CVA and $1099 on DVA so this was GREAT deal!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts