What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your City? : Salem
What is your State? : oregon
What is your Zipcode? : 97383

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Alpine head unit, not sure which model. was in the car when I bought it. Has ipod cord hookup, great sound, HD radio very new model, with remote.

115.00 shipped. I will even throw in the plastic thing under it so it is an easy install into a supra.

Also have for sale, factory supra bra. Great for road trips or winter weather. In good condition with all the pieces that come with it. Sold.

Will accept paypal with 3% extra and also cashiers check and money order.

-Brian

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dave! So 399.99 new. What I have it for is a steal! Someone jump on this.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the bra is the oem bra. Which did not come with side mirror bra. This comes in two pieces the first for the hood and other for the front bumper.

This is a picture of another bra I have sold a few years back. It is exactly this same one.

I havent had a chance to snap a pic of the one I have but looks just like this one.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Thanks dave! So 399.99 new. What I have it for is a steal! Someone jump on this.
Sorry guy, the $400 price is for the newest Alpine CDA-9887. Yours has been discontinued for a while now. And checking the prices of used ones people are asking for quite a bit less for it. Just thought you should know if your tring to sell it fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts