1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have a 7mge and I had to re-route the heater hoses because on my JDM motor, it had a block off on the stock routing. I routed it different;y and i don't think that will work, but I have a different motor...

·
slowly giving up...
1,069 Posts
it doesnt matter what direction the heater core flows in. liquid will flow either way perfectly fine. ask me how i know ;)
though, i bypassed the heaver valve.

-shaeff

·
slowly giving up...
1,069 Posts
di_rosa said:
you bypassed it completely (removed it), or did you hook the vac line up so that it is in full flow all the time?
yes, i completely removed it. its no longer in the car. perhaps one day when i find parts to rebuild it i'll put it back, but for now its gone. i used 5/8 inch heater hose to reroute mine. my motor is JDM, so my hardlines around the block are different. basically, what i did was make the hose from the bajno bolt on the back of the head go in the drivers side of the heater core, and the hardline outlet below/near the turbo loop up around to the passenger side of the heater core. it works perfectly fine.

-shaeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.