Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, another girl thread :hay:

So I met this chick at a wal-mart parking lot, we exchanged numbers and she even shook my hand and held it for a few secs (to me, that means she wants me)

Every time I call/text her she only replies to me when she's really drunk and when she answers there's always a lot of noise in the background like there's a party going on.

I really like this girl and would like to marry her, but I just don't know, I checked her myspace one time and see one of my buddies comment on one of her pictures, something like "I love it when you wear that outfit ;)" wtf is that supposed to mean?

Last week that same "buddy" of mine was supposed to go out with me to the bars but said he had a ton of work to do. I drove by his house and saw this girl's car parked outside and the car kept shaking?

Am I just being crazy? is it too early to propose?

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
Hmm, to my knowledge you can't marry your friend, no matter how good he shakes that car.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys aren't helping.

I can't lose this girl, she looks just like jessica alba.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really like this girl, I don't know what to do, I hope Obama can bail me out of this one.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Is this her?

Yes, another girl thread :hay:

So I met this chick at a wal-mart parking lot, we exchanged numbers and she even shook my hand and held it for a few secs (to me, that means she wants me)

Every time I call/text her she only replies to me when she's really drunk and when she answers there's always a lot of noise in the background like there's a party going on.

I really like this girl and would like to marry her, but I just don't know, I checked her myspace one time and see one of my buddies comment on one of her pictures, something like "I love it when you wear that outfit ;)" wtf is that supposed to mean?

Last week that same "buddy" of mine was supposed to go out with me to the bars but said he had a ton of work to do. I drove by his house and saw this girl's car parked outside and the car kept shaking?

Am I just being crazy? is it too early to propose?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts