Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty, well I'm pretty much done with the rebuild miles now, so my question is this.

WHY does my car not seem to pull as hard as I thought it would? I would think that this thing would pull like a bat outta hell fighting for traction in every gear, but it has yet to even chirp the tires.

Mods:

K&N Intake filter
Lexus AFM
HPF I/C kit with hardpipes all around 2.5"
RC Engineering 550cc injectors
NGK Plugs wires
NKG Copper plugs
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Sp61 Turbo (.70 A/R)
Custom Downpipe
Tial 35mm External Wastegate
Greddy Profec B EBC
Greddy Blacktop BOV
Aeromotive AFPR
SS Fuel lines
Blitz Nur-Spec Exhaust
Tokico Blue struts
ST springs
Apexi? Strut tower bar
Aftermarket sway bars
Brand new power steering
Lo-Tek Pillar pod w/ 2 gauges
Apexi S-AFCII
Fluidyne Radiator
Fresh motor by Jarco Inc (20,000 mile original miles, then rebuilt)
Titan Motorsports 2.0mm Bead MHG
ARP Headbolts

Car still hits fuel cut @15psi as well, but I'm going to try and raise the cut a bit with the S-AFC.

I was thinking that the motor is fine, it's just that the turbo isn't anywhere near it's efficiency range yet. At about 10psi I can feel the car start to pull me back into the seat preparing for warp drive, but I have to shift around then because of the damn fuel cut.

So what's the judgment? Am I being paranoid?

·
2,275 Posts
dude chill your car isnt even tuned yet besides you should be hot roding that thing anyways! :p besides even with my waistgate at the lowest i still manage to hit fuel cut at 17lbs...

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
silverinferno84 said:
dude chill your car isnt even tuned yet besides you should be hot roding that thing anyways! :p besides even with my waistgate at the lowest i still manage to hit fuel cut at 17lbs...
I'm not hot-rodding the thing YET. I did one pull when I was trying to catch up to you assholes and just felt like their should be more power there.......but oh well. I'll calm down :bigthumb:

If she doesn't want to push 500rwhp right now.......I'll MAKE her push 500rwhp with god as my witness......bitch is gonna be begging for mercy :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts