Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
smthing beautiful in life
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, this week I am totally broken-down with my Supra.

I won't mention the fact that a year ago I had BHG, last fall I had rod knock. Everything fixed, changed oil, adjusted valves and all the shit needed. This spring she had a paintjob/rimjob.

Lately I was dealing with fuel cut problems. All this f*cking I went to garage after work and tested/checked everything needed or not. Yesterday was my lucky day... Well at least I thought so... I had 0.7bar (10psi) of boost and hit fuel cut. My turbo consists of CT26 (the shell) and KKK K27, external WG (no shimming needed). I turned down a bit and then got 0.6 and still got fuel cut.
Long story short -- I now run 0.45 bars and it seems fine. :nervous:

Yesterday, when I finished the f*cking tests I drove to my GF, 'cause she was going crazy about me and my Supra in a bad way. I had all those problems, argues and whatever... I just couldn't think anything but Supra. And yeah... I drove home at about a midnight when I noticed that my economy lights (the green and the amber ones, who cares about them, but still) are not working alltogether. The green wouldn't appear at all. Whether it was idling or just cruising, I could only see the amber. WTF? :urowned:

One my thing to go... In car air was blowing cold. When I had hot air couple of moments ago... F*ck... I have oil changed couple of days ago and my coolant level seems OK... I was so pissing I just couldn't clear think and I just went to bed... :die: :furious:

And I still have to deal with power steering unit next week along with some minor stuff. I am exhausted and frustrated with my Supra... I now remember that funny thing from '10 signs you own MK3 Supra...' -- "If nothing breaks during two weeks, something is wrong"... Alas it is not funny at all now :faint: :urowned:

Guys, any thoughts or ideas on that? Selling her is not an option... To much life and money wasted. I hope I can 'defeat' her and run without a problems for a month or so...

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

ok the heater is fine now, but what about the amber light? anyone?

·
Super Moderator
10,169 Posts
We don't have econ lights in north american delivered Supras :\

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
That made absolutely no sense at all. All that I gathered from it was that your girlfriend hates you, you hate your supra, and you want to fix them both to love you again.

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, sorry guys but I was all messed up. It's not that I had my Supra, but the last week she drove me crazy about the fixing things... I probably wrote a little to much than necessary, but I thought you'd understand.

OK, and the problem was... Not a BHG or other horror stuff lol. One of my vacuum hoses was just loose due to my testing (at WOT) and lowering the boost. When I put that hose back I got green/amber lights and the right working heater again...

Sometimes it's actually better than it looks...

Cheers :gapteeth:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts