Nice video and sweet looking car!! :bigthumb:

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
300zx built automatic

·
Registered
572 Posts
You're my hero! So that's what it takes to get into the 9's? 700+whp? Jesus I've got a LOOOOOOOONG way to go I guess huh? Can you host or link to the 700whp dyno? The link on the website is dead. I'd really like to see that. Also, I couldn't really tell but where you running a cutout in that vid or was that going through the complete exhaust?

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
6spdSC4 said:
You're my hero! So that's what it takes to get into the 9's? 700+whp? Jesus I've got a LOOOOOOOONG way to go I guess huh? Can you host or link to the 700whp dyno? The link on the website is dead. I'd really like to see that. Also, I couldn't really tell but where you running a cutout in that vid or was that going through the complete exhaust?

No, it takes a built KA Motor and a GT42R with an Auto...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well yeah I knew that much but I was asking power wise. btw, I always thought a GT42 looked big on a Supra...that thing is a BEAST. What does it spool at?

·
Official SF BS Detector
177 Posts
6spdSC4 said:
It takes less HP than that.. I am still working bugs out of the trans and torque converter... I have yet to really launch the car or turn the boost up... The converter only stalls to 2400 rpms.... That run was made running 33 lbs in 1st and 2nd and then 43 falling to 40 in third... I cant turn the boost up because the trans slips in 2nd gear...

I run the dump open at the track....

The vids will be up again on July 1st... We went thru over 1.5 Terrabytes of bandwidth this month and had to take vids down to keep from getting raped on charges...

·
Official SF BS Detector
177 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
blitz said:
I think not. Mark Mazurowski competing in NHRA sport RWD at E-town last month ran [email protected] in the final round of eliminations and he's running 5 speed.

I think he was refering to the choice in motors. Mark's 240 is powered by a SR-20 and their's still powered by the factory US spec KA 24 motor.

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Nice video buddy bad as car ,and love the song ,whats the name of it ,i will use it when i do some mix martial arts sparing. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
572 Posts
URNDWAY said:
For those in the know: KA>SR

2.4L > 2.0 all day every day
And some are still saying that there is no way a 3.0L 6cyl can beat a Chevy V8....although I'm bias because A) I'm here on SF and B) Cuz I already have the SR. Still two awesome motors and I wouldn't complain about having either one. I just chose to go with the standard swap that everyone does and have my fun that way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts