Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'm happy to say our new importation program is going really well. Only took 10 years to get it where it is now. Its still not perfect, and never will be. But I'm confident MVP is the best in the business at it, at this point.

I have Top Secret wait time down to 6-8 weeks! (3+ months everywhere else IF they can get it).
I have Ridox wait time down to 3 months (from 6+).
Both Top Secret and Ridox accomplishments are very recent, and has been fantastic!

We're now bringing in more and more very unique, high end parts from Japan than ever before. Mines, Ikeya, Amuse, etc.

Here is the first Supra Amuse exhaust we have gotten. We also just received in an Amuse exhaust, header, and catalytic converter for the S2000.

Practically everything they make is 100% Titanium, and the welds are out of this world!

Amuse has 4 versions of each exhaust, which determine size, flow, and loudness. Then each of those 4 versions you can determine how much blue-ing (if any) you want on the tip, muffler, and pipe (as you can see in the pics). You can "gold coat" the inside of the tip so that your tip never turns color. The S2000 below has that option.

This stuff is AMAZING, I wanted to share!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I will say the fit and finish is awesome on Amuse. I installed an exhaust on an s2wy and it was perfect all around.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will say the fit and finish is awesome on Amuse. I installed an exhaust on an s2wy and it was perfect all around. I clicked on here thinking it was for Amuse Supra parts....maybe one day!

It is an Amuse Supra part...the first 3 pics are of a Supra exhaust.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Oops a daisy, I was talking on the phone, not reading it entirely when I posted this!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am looking for a titanium exhaust for my supra. What's the price on them? How much do they weight? I like the look on the one in the first picture. I need the one best for BPU Road Racing and is the most quietest since I am located in S.CA. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am looking for a titanium exhaust for my supra. What's the price on them? How much do they weight? I like the look on the one in the first picture. I need the one best for BPU Road Racing and is the most quietest since I am located in S.CA. Thanks.

Here's the 4 models available for the Amuse Supra exhaust.

Standard, Non-resonated, Straight pipe back, 80mm piping, 130mm tip.
Standard, Resonated (more quiet), Straight pipe back, 80mm piping, 130mm tip.
Euro, which means it’ll be nearly as quiet as stock, 80mm piping, 115mm tip
R1000 (pictured in my first post), this has no cat as it also replaced the downpipe (i.e. its turbo back). 90mm piping, 130mm tip.

So you would want either the Standard or Euro I think. Both are cat-back, Titanium. Weight is right at 10 pounds, like all Titanium exhausts.

Available finishes:
A, B, or C gradiation for tip
A, B, or C gradiation for muffler body
EDIT: Gold Coating inside tip yes or no - This is not offered on Supra exhausts. So its always a "no."
A = Edge blue (like the Supra pictures)
B = Full blue (like the S2000 pictures)
C = No blue at all

Prices vary based on what you want below, how much gradiation (blue-ing), if you want the gold coating inside the tip, and the current Yen rate.
I'm happy to quote on a one-by-one custom basis.

I also have - in stock - 1 of 6 in the USA - Greddy 80mm Titanium exhaust.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, from your post, everything's built to order?

Exactly. I'd like to stock the one in the picture, as I feel it would be the most popular one overall. But first I need to see if there's any demand (I think there is, albeit small).

Thanks,

Dusty

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
can you PM me a price on the same one you have on the first pic ( R1000 ) with only the tip blue and gold coating on the tip as well

thanks Dusty, it looks badass!!

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Wow MVP does it again staying ahead of the game and the compettion hands down the best supplier in the market period!

·
MVP Motorsports
2,853 Posts
Wow MVP does it again staying ahead of the game and the compettion hands down the best supplier in the market period!
Should hit me up so we can throw some mods on that 250 of yours :wavey: . I want one so bad to replace the IS300 but oh well :(.

Robert

1 - 20 of 54 Posts